Brady is a bum

Saying father Time is undefeated is a sound point? That's like saying snow is cold or water is wet.

He predicted that Brady's play would significantly decline no later than half way through the 2017 season. If you doubt this (which a lot of people would) then you are betting against the history of the NFL and saying Brady would be the first 40 year old QB to play at a high level. It's a sound point, but I happen to think Brady will be the first QB to do this.

Favre was terrible at 41. He did have one random good year at 40 though after a decline.. probably juicin.

He predicted that Brady's play would significantly decline no later than half way through the 2017 season. If you doubt this (which a lot of people would) then you are betting against the history of the NFL and saying Brady would be the first 40 year old QB to play at a high level. It's a sound point, but I happen to think Brady will be the first QB to do this.

I neither doubt nor confirm. I watch and see.

Kellerman and Stephen A. both did that Jimmy G would be a baller.

So we got that going for us.

We have bspn morons predicting in our favor? That's "going for us"? :eek:

Cheers, :toast:

Saying father Time is undefeated is a sound point? That's like saying snow is cold or water is wet.

It IS though!

-BSPN, where is my show? :confused:

---------- Post added at 10:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

How many telephone books is Kellerman sitting on?

Bob Costas...over or under? :coffee:

Yeah the wheels fell off quickly. (Which is normal at that age.)

He was just using the wrong razor at the time... :coffee:

20140305__p_cd5b91e0-4cc6-42f0-b3dc-60121e68243d%7El%7Esoriginal%7Eph.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

th

I guess I am trying to figure out his point other than to case an uproar. It also could have been worded different, I mean they were still licking Manning's nut sack when he was throwing like a 70 year old woman last year.

Whats the big deal.....my bro and I have been saying for years he is a hack

The fact is, what the dumbass is saying is pretty true. Calling Brady a bum? That's just stupid. He is one of the best of all time. That said, his end is near. So to think he will be Brady of old forever is silly. He will come to an end, and in the NFL it comes very quickly. Ask Manning. When he is done so will be the Pats for a while. Until they find the next Brady. That will be hard to do.

Just another self-promoting media whore looking for the big beautiful "I told you so" banner, out on a pointless limb hoping 1. To get attention/hits (working), and 2. Maybe someone thinks he's smart.

There a bagful of those clowns every single year. So someday someone will GUESS right.

A previous poster said we expect him to go on n on n on n on. We didn't say that. We certainly know he's well into the back nine. We just don't know whether he's onthe 16th tee or the eighteenth green. and neither does Kellerman.

What we've said is that he's just another smelly orifice type media guy.

I LITERALLY laughed out loud at this idiot. I stopped listening when he started talking about injuries. ANYBODY, at ANY age, can have their career derailed by an injury. Brady had the ankle issue a few years back. In '08 he missed an entire season with the knee injury. He's had multiple small, nagging issues over the course of his career...everybody that plays the game does.

Just a complete and total clown.

P-Shoulder??
:shrug_n:

Back