Brady to throw to Wes Welker

Roberto71

Reaction score
Looks like Tom will be hooking up with his old pal to stay sharp.

Hopefully Wes is able to catch a few......:coffee:

http://itiswhatitis.weei.com/sports...throw-with-old-buddy-wes-welker-this-weekend/

Looks like Tom Brady is going to lean on some old friends to help him stay sharp during his suspension.

The quarterback has made a connection with Wes Welker, and the two will get together and throw this weekend. Welker, who is scheduled to be in the Boston area, said he initially reached out in hopes of a dinner date. But Brady apparently had something else in mind.

“I hit him up to do dinner Saturday night. He’s like, ‘I’m going to be flying in from Ann Arbor later, but how about that morning we go throw?’” Welker told the “Joe Rose Show” on WQAM in Miami on Friday. “And I’m just sitting there, I’m like, ‘I was just thinking about dinner. But yeah, sure. I’ll get over there early and we can throw a little bit.

“It’s just funny. I’m sitting there trying to have dinner. ‘Hey, get your [expletive] up here and let’s go throw.’ I’m like, ‘Aw, jeez, man.’ He’s going to have me running like 2-minute drill in his backyard or something.”

Julian is going to be really, really jealous. Wes got a dinner date AND a throwing session with his man.

I heard Giselle was having trouble picking up the offense.

:shrug_n:

The only thing better than this would be to get a couple more WRs recently unemployed, do it in an empty stadium for a slight fee all going to charity. And have cameras all over.

Publicity, not of it lining the league coffers, a giant F you to Rog.

Next interview:

"So what have you been doing with the down time Tom?"

"Well, Rog took the game away. I stayed sharp throwing to Wes & Co. Then, of course I missed the $1 mil for game checks, so with the free time I contacted Under Armor and did a $10 mil ad campaign to be dispensed all season. Oh, and Uggs stepped up with a $12 mil ad campaign of their own. It was fun. Slept in. Rested. Took the kids to school n stuff. Relaxing."

Meanwhile Rog looks like he eats a log of shit 4 times a day.

I know it's not going to happen (more probable than not) but how hilarious would it be if the Patriots signed Welker for Week 5 just to make Goodell's head explode?

Will be nice to see Darth Helmet again.

wes-welker-big-helmet.jpg

Back