Branch traded to NE

TheBostonJay

Likes gifs.
Reaction score
per schefter for a 4th

Tweet:

Filed to ESPN: Seattle traded WR Deion Branch to New England for a fourth-round pick. Bet Tom Brady is happy.

less than 20 seconds ago via ÜberTwitter

Pats had to give up a 7th along with Moss to get a 3rd, I hope Seattle is eating the contract or sending a pick along with Branch.

I hope the Aaron Hernandez equivalent of a RB isn't sitting there when the Seahawks pick.

Seahawks Seattle Seahawks by capeleaguer WR Deion Branch missed today's practice to take a personal day off, @ PeteCarroll said this afternoon 41 minutes ago

patriots pam said:
Hmmmm...got the Bat Signal from Foxboro? Anyone local have a sighting to report?

^
My post earlier in the Random Football News thread...I was right :eek:

I'm not sold, but if TFB is happy, I'm happy. :shrug:

Posted via Mobile Device

I'm a big fan of this.

He isn't going to be the focal point of an offense like he was at his peak, but Branch woke up in the morning and pissed excellence when he was here not too very long ago.

Welcome back, Deion.

:toast:

I'm a big fan of this.

He isn't going to be the focal point of an offense like he was at his peak, but Branch woke up in the morning and pissed excellence when he was here not too very long ago.

Welcome back, Deion.

:toast:

I agree. This is a good move and I like it a lot.

Whatever makes TFB happy.. cool.

I just hope the 4th means maximum salary relief from the Seahawks.

Using some fuzzy math it's basically Maroney for Branch.

I'm not too annoyed because they have 7 other picks in the 1st to 4th rounds.

Very, very gutsy move for a 4th round pick. But i'm excited to see what he'll do on the field.

Brady got his old favorite WR Back. Branch is a great fit In the pats Offense. Lets see if he can stay healthy first.

He'll be used as a possession receiver. Wish we had just kept Gaffney instead of letting him go to the Donks.

My gut tells me this move blows, but I'm willing to wait and see, my gut isn't usually the best judge of Bill Belichick football moves.

Back