Brandon Merriweather Will Be in the Building

Fully Tilted

GhostGronk
Reaction score
Boom.

Toshiba has an office here on the mezzanine level overlooking the lobby and is hosting some open hose from 8:00 am - 8:00 pm. B-Merry (see what I did there for the holliday crowd?) will be here around 4 pm. Two promoters in their fancy suits just stopped me and my boss on our way to get coffee in the caf (right next to Toshiba) to tell us about it and inform us that they will be serving beer and wine.

If anyone's interested it seems very open to the public. PM me and I'll tell you where I'm located.

I'm praying he's wearing something funktastic. :coffee:

He hasn't updated yet, so we have to assume that he was arrested.

I don't know who's worse when it comes to Patriots player whoring, him or TG. :shrug:

ROFL

He hasn't updated yet, so we have to assume that he was arrested.

I don't know who's worse when it comes to Patriots player whoring, him or TG. :shrug:

ROFL

I think it would be me :coffee:

He didn't even see him. He had some apps and a beer and decided he didn't want to wait around until 6:30 and left.

No Big Bang Clock for FT. :(

Alas, no Dr. Funk sighting.

I got there at 5, usually leave the office at 4:30 and found out he wasn't getting there until 6:30. I had to shop for the company's "Christmas in the City" charity so I bailed. It wasn't much of an event or a party but I did manage a free Sam Adams and two scallops wrapped in bacon.

So in essence you can say that I sacrificed so Imanae, who's 4 could act like little kids with her Barbie Glam Pool. :coffee:

I'm sure he took the wrong route and got lost trying to take a shortcut ;)

Back