Brent Grimes' wife threatens writer over report she cost husband his job

mikiemo83

The Future
Reaction score
WHAT A FREAKING DINGBAT THIS BROAD IS!!! Pardon my name calling but this woman is insane.

Miami did the correct thing letting him go, I wonder which team will even think about taking on these Bitches (Brent and Miko)

Miko Grimes threatened a writer for reporting that she cost her husband, Brent Grimes, his job with the Miami Dolphins.

The Dolphins released Grimes on Wednesday, saving themselves $6.5 million against the salary cap. They replaced him by acquiring fellow cornerback Byron Maxwell in a trade with the Eagles.

Days earlier, The Miami Herald’s Armando Salguero reported that the Dolphins wanted to trade Grimes rather than release him, but they had trouble finding takers because of Miko.

link

This woman is completely insane. She has posted outrageous tweets for well over a year now. The Phins had brought Brent in for a talk about it, but he said he can't control her. She is rude and crude, posts incredibly inappropriate things. She's bashed the Phins, Salguero, other players and has no filter. Everyone on the team has complained about her, apparently.

I'm just really, really glad we didn't sign him last time he was a FA.

Have him sign with the Raiders or bengals. They fit right in with those trash talker organizations.

This woman is completely insane. She has posted outrageous tweets for well over a year now. The Phins had brought Brent in for a talk about it, but he said he can't control her. She is rude and crude, posts incredibly inappropriate things. She's bashed the Phins, Salguero, other players and has no filter. Everyone on the team has complained about her, apparently.

I'm just really, really glad we didn't sign him last time he was a FA.
The even arrested the nutjob after a game. NO TAIL is worth that!!

Yes I am glad she was never part of the Patriot organization.

I wonder if his next contract involves a gag order on the blabbering fool.

She sabotages hubby's career but I bet you a hillion jillion dollars this chick would be wanting half his income if he divorced her. It's time to abolish alimony and community property (minus splitting assets titled in both their names in half, which is only fair). Women can work and have been for ages. If they choose not to, it shouldn't be hubby's problem to support her forever.

AH can be hired right?
excuse me, who?

are you implying Aaron Hernandez? The player cut pretty much instantly be the Patriots? The player who the team had a Buy back of his jersey's because they wanted to separate him from the brand?

I ask if the Bills knew OJ would later kill, or Rae Carruth? Kansas City knew about Jovan Belcher and issues?

you are special kind of troll, one who believes he is being so slick but failing to see the only reason you are not an assclown is because every now and then the offseason gets boring and the planeteers need some fresh kill to get past the lull.

sadly for you, this is a busy time of the offseason so allowing you to linger in the Four Ring Circus is becoming distracting to the NFL news and for that I believe you need to learn manners, you need to see what restriction we can put on you.

the place called assclown Assylum is for posters like you, above the Patriots way and your self-claimed superiority to Pats fans despite never telling which failed franchise you follow.

so this is warning number 2 and you get 1, so guess what that means??!!

you are an assclown!!! Congrats!!! no not banned from the planet but limited to a special place for wonderful, in the know posters like yourself to share your hate of all things Patriots.

have a nice day,

Mikie

XOXOXO

excuse me, who?

are you implying Aaron Hernandez? The player cut pretty much instantly be the Patriots? The player who the team had a Buy back of his jersey's because they wanted to separate him from the brand?

I ask if the Bills knew OJ would later kill, or Rae Carruth? Kansas City knew about Jovan Belcher and issues?

you are special kind of troll, one who believes he is being so slick but failing to see the only reason you are not an assclown is because every now and then the offseason gets boring and the planeteers need some fresh kill to get past the lull.

sadly for you, this is a busy time of the offseason so allowing you to linger in the Four Ring Circus is becoming distracting to the NFL news and for that I believe you need to learn manners, you need to see what restriction we can put on you.

the place called assclown Assylum is for posters like you, above the Patriots way and your self-claimed superiority to Pats fans despite never telling which failed franchise you follow.

you are an assclown!!! Congrats!!! no not banned from the planet but limited to a special place for wonderful, in the know posters like yourself to share your hate of all things Patriots.

have a nice day,

Mikie

XOXOXO

Nice job, mikie. Very well put.

Report: At least 3 teams won't sign Grimes because of wife

At least three NFL teams have reportedly ruled out the possibility of signing veteran cornerback Brent Grimes because of the way his wife acts.

Grimes’ wife, Miko, is a total loose cannon. She has been known to threaten reporters on Twitter and make comments about players that lead to tension in the locker room. On Thursday, Bleacher Report’s Jason Cole said he was told by three NFL general managers that they are not interested in Brent because of Miko.

“Miko Grimes was primarily the reason why the Dolphins asked (Brent) to take a pay cut and ultimately cut him,” Cole said. “Miko Grimes has made threats toward reporters and did again on Wednesday after her husband was cut.”

Earlier this week, Armando Salguero of The Miami Herald reported that the Dolphins were looking to trade Grimes rather than release him, but they had trouble finding takers because of his wife. Miko later went off on Salguero and threatened him in a series of tweets, which you can read here.

Miko never apologizes for speaking her mind, but she has been a distraction on numerous occasions, like when she went off on Dolphins quarterback Ryan Tannehill last season. And it’s not just her controversial tweets — Miko was also arrested for battery and resisting arrest before a game. It’s no surprise that teams don’t think dealing with her is worth it to sign a cornerback who will be 33 next season.

link

At 33, he should be PISSED that all her BS is costing him his last real contract. But, let's face it, it's not like he can divorce her.

He'd probably wake up one morning with his d*ck in a jar next to his bed. She's that kinda crazy. pfl

The even arrested the nutjob after a game. NO TAIL is worth that!!

Yes I am glad she was never part of the Patriot organization.

I wonder if his next contract involves a gag order on the blabbering fool.

A gag order? She might like that sort of thing...:coffee:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/TZorxdi4kjY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

excuse me, who?

have a nice day,

Mikie

XOXOXO

Is being assclowned after 40 odd posts a new record?

Back