Budweiser is terrible

Wow! I didn't know that. Does it still taste skunky? :LOL::LOL:
it isn't exactly wonderful....but I will slum beer it at times....schlitz is another one they re-brewed

I'm a weekend alcholic on a budget, I drink cheap beer, sometimes Bud:coffee:

Screw you,
Teh rick
as am I but Bud gives me both a hangover and the muds

it isn't exactly wonderful....but I will slum beer it at times....schlitz is another one they re-brewed

as am I but Bud gives me both a hangover and the muds

I have never got a hangover from drinking bud. a course I never have had a hang over from drinking.

I drink Bud light more often...I know it sucks:rolleyes:
beer is good
I have never got a hangover from drinking bud. a course I never have had a hang over from drinking.

it is funny but my brothers get the hangover effect too....even from just a couple

hell when buzz drinking does it matter, I started out on Miller High life because it was readily available in my brother Car's back seat and I could slip 12 away without him questioning me

if you want dirt cheap beer drink natural ice. You have to be neither Buzzed or have very little money to want to drink that beer.

Hell, after you suck down 4 or 5 they all tate the same:coffee:

It does suck, and it sucks even more now that it is owned by a foreign company... INBev. I work at Busch Gardens and they used to have a hospitality house to give free beer away, not anymore.

If I were you I would put an application in at Disney, InBev will eventually close the theme parks. About the only thing InBev MAY hold onto is the horses.

HOWEVER, it's my understanding that their American Lager is actually really good. Haven't tried it yet, but a couple people I know that are what I would consider to be real beer drinkers have and they both liked.

Its American Ale and in comparison to Sierra Nevada it is donkey ass
I call it Bud American FAIL

Michelob is ALMOST a Classic American Pilsener AKA what our great grandfathers may have drank.

I am going to be brewing one soon, a good CAP is a really nice beer for warm weather swilling

There are two beers I hate the of taste. One is Sam Adams Boston Lager the other is heineken.

There are two beers I hate the of taste. One is Sam Adams Boston Lager the other is heineken.

I don't care for any of the green bottle beers. My brother-in-law only drinks Becks or St. Pauli Girl. I find both barely drinkable. And Pauli gives me a nasty hangover even after just a few.

Sam only makes a couple that I don't like, Cranberry Lambic and Cherry Wheat. In general, I don't like any berries.

My sister-in-law drinks Blue Moon, I always steal a few out of her, I mean my fridge.

I always drink Bud light on tap - miller light generally in the can (because thats what my friends drink) - Smithwicks in the bottle normally. The only beer I totally do not like is Coors Light (and their products).

I would drink it on a desert island if I was dying of thirst. That's about it.

OR

If it was on tap. Frankly, even crap beer tastes okay on tap. Pizzeria Uno's always has a cheap Michelob special. To get a quick buzz and wash down some bar appetizers, it's fine.

If I have a choice, I prefer one of the following:

Sam Adams (just about anything)
Killian's Red
Heineken Dark (if they still make it... I haven't seen it in ages)
Foster's ("Austraylyan foh 'beah'!!")
Newcastle (usually on tap from Dave & Buster's)
Just about any microbrew, if it's on tap

It is very bland unless you add something to it.

Every have any great lakes beers rick? I really like Blackout Stout...f's me up pretty good.

I haven't. I used to try a different beer every weEkend, now I drink cheap beer to get loaded..

Beer sucks period.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8i5k4I1AOEI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8i5k4I1AOEI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Back