Build Your Own Planetoonz

Brownfan80

Dad of 7, still love the Pats!
Reaction score
I was trying to figure out how to go about my 10,000th post, and of course my mind went to Planetoonz. I thought about which story line I was going to continue for such an occasion and none seemed to fit.

I wanted to celebrate the community with my 10K post, and so my mind thought long and hard about how to go about it in the best way.

I think I finally figured it out.

I hope people participate in my Build Your Own Planetoonz.

Just save the file to your hard drive, open paint, and see what happens. Upload the resulting comic to this thread.

I chose BSB and DChester for the experiment because they were the easiest to write in my opinion. BSB really lends himself to mockery.

Don't forget to put your own name in the "by" box! :)

I hope some people take me up on this. Thank you if you do.

Thanks for having me around for ten thousand posts. And thanks for all the help during the time I've been here, both in understanding football, and understanding life.

:wave:

you made a good choice making me the centerpiece of your 10,000th post. This should be interesting lol...

I figured people would be more willing to make fun of you than anything else.

:shrug:

I hope so, I think this is a good idea. By the way people, don't worry about offending me, it takes a lot to anger me and nothing you guys say could really get me upset, SO BOMBS AWAY!:bhump:

Back