Cam to speak his feelings on Friday

BB is a horrible coach. Deserves your hatred.
Depending on how scorched earth Cam goes, you can be sure I will be back here to say "I told you so" for calling Cam a terrible leader and laughing at Bill for re-signing him. It's going to be glorious ... imagine if he says something critical about The Omniscient One.

Why would he do that?
Because the Pats have trotted out their typical PR smear campaign when they move on from a player and it does not end well. It's been non stop from criticism on Cam for his vax status to how he was outperformed all preseason to Mac teaching him the playbook.

The main debate has been literally is Cam too dumb and poor of a leader to not get vaxed forcing the Pats to release him vs. Cam was too dumb to learn the playbook and Mac outperformed him all TC.

I mean if you were Cam how would you feel? Bill trotted him out like he was Qb1 all off-season and only gave him 2 drives in the preseason games while Jones was showcased. They also never had him run either. I think Cam is going scorched earth on Friday. We'll see if he can indeed take the high road. Me thinks not ...

Because the Pats have trotted out their typical PR smear campaign when they move on from a player and it does not end well. It's been non stop from criticism on Cam for his vax status to how he was outperformed all preseason to Mac teaching him the playbook.

The main debate has been literally is Cam too dumb and poor of a leader to not get vaxed forcing the Pats to release him vs. Cam was too dumb to learn the playbook and Mac outperformed him all TC.

I mean if you were Cam how would you feel? Bill trotted him out like he was Qb1 all off-season and only gave him 2 drives in the preseason games while Jones was showcased. They also never had him run either. I think Cam is going scorched earth on Friday. We'll see if he can indeed take the high road. Me thinks not ...
i'm confused...bb went out of his was to say shots had 0 to do with anything and praised cam. who from the current pats said anything smearworthy about cam?

i'm confused...bb went out of his was to say shots had 0 to do with anything and praised cam. who from the current pats said anything smearworthy about cam?
When Cam says "he wants to get stuff off his chest" what do you think he means?

Depending on how scorched earth Cam goes, you can be sure I will be back here to say "I told you so" for calling Cam a terrible leader and laughing at Bill for re-signing him. It's going to be glorious ... imagine if he says something critical about The Omniscient One.
BB is a horrible coach.

Show me one thing that a Patriots employee has said that’s anti-Cam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

When Cam says "he wants to get stuff off his chest" what do you think he means?
well, the rest of us don't know what he means other that he has a lot to say. If we hated BB for letting Brady walk, and hated Cam for playing here where Brady should (in your mind) still be, then we'd think the absolute worst as you immediately did.

I understand that you can't wait to come back and say, "I told you so" for calling Cam a terrible leader and laughing at Bill for re-signing him. It's going to be glorious. I assume that if he doesn't go 'scorched earth' on Belichick that you can't wait to come back and say, "I was wrong," for calling Cam a terrible leader and wrong about BB signing Cam, that it was a good idea, and for however many times you trashed Cam and BB, you will now post approving messages the same number of times (my guess is between 3500 and 4000).

In what bizarro world did you get that from? The media doesn't represent the Patriots. In fact BB has been nothing but complimentary of Cam, as has any other player/personel that I've read.

In what bizarro world did you get that from? The media doesn't represent the Patriots. In fact BB has been nothing but complimentary of Cam, as has any other player/personel that I've read.
Nink got his info about Mac teaching Cam the playbook from a source within the team.

Back