Celtics

Lopez reminds me of Lurch, watching him run down the court cracks me up. Should be another good one tonight.

"You rang?"

Lol. The magnificent Kevin McHale always reminded me of Lurch with a soul and great athletic ability. 😆

Honestly I think they want Tatum to be more aggressive, those are shots he normally takes. When he does that he usually heats up and starts dominating. White looking again like the guy the C's traded for after a loooong slump, that is huge.

They look great right now but I hoped they learned to not take their foot off the gas, keep attacking! My goodness is the Gah-den loud tonight

They look great right now but I hoped they learned to not take their foot off the gas, keep attacking! My goodness is the Gah-den loud tonight
Reminds me of 'The Jungle' days from when it first opened.

Honestly I think they want Tatum to be more aggressive, those are shots he normally takes. When he does that he usually heats up and starts dominating. White looking again like the guy the C's traded for after a loooong slump, that is huge.
Can he just give it up once in a while to start a possession? He might get better shots if he plays off the ball sometimes.

Unforced turnovers are killing this team. And my blood pressure is going through the roof. :banghead:

What a phenomenal put back slam by Average AL. 💪❤❤

Always hated that title Lou Merloni gave him. Take this shit, turn it sideways and shove it up your ass sideways twice Lou. 😅🙏

Minute left with the good guys up 3.

What a phenomenal put back slam by Average AL. 💪❤❤

Always hated that title Lou Merloni gave him. Take this shit, turn it sideways and shove it up your ass sideways twice Lou. 😅🙏

Minute left with the good guys up 3.

Tie game. Holy shit, the Cs are on the doorstep of greatness under this coach's incredible mind and character.

Get er done guys. 💪❤❤❤❤🙏🙏🙏

How the f--- do you give up offensive rebounds after free throws. god dammit.

Ugh!!

Down by one with 14.1 on the clock and the ball.

Let's go.

And they top the game off with a final turnover. wow! what a massive missed opportunity.
:poop:

Incredible game with a sad ending for the good guys.

Great effort by Milwaukee.

This series seems destined to go the distance

Great times are back in the Garden!!!

Incredible game with a sad ending for the good guys.

Great effort by Milwaukee.

This series seems destined to go the distance

Great times are back in the Garden!!!
nothing like watching them choke the game away. good times indeed. Whatever you're smoking. I want some.:rolleyes:

Back