Celtics

The other team gets paid too...something fans frequently lose sight of
yeah Ken, go ahead and laugh...and keep on screaming "you SUCK!" at professional athletes...you know, guys who are better at what they do than you probably are at anything you likely ever have or will do. Fans like you are an embarrassment

1-0, but a tale of two halves.

Game was never in doubt but very tough 2nd half to watch. Hard to sit there and say I felt like I was watching the eventual NBA champions. They have some things they need to clean up and hopefully they can so in this ATL series as this really should end in a sweep.
They were up 30 at halftime. There was no 2nd half tale other than 'run out the clock and don't get hurt'.

They were up 30 at halftime. There was no 2nd half tale other than 'run out the clock and don't get hurt'.
They were not sharp in attempting to do so. Dribbling the ball off the side of their foot, missed passes for back court violations, and most frustrating of all: Bringing the ball up, not passing, and just chucking up a 3 with 17 seconds remaining on the shot clock. I don't care if you score, kill the clock before ATL is getting roughly 2 possessions to your 1 per minute.

So a little of the same slopiness to start last night. Brown turning it over like 4 times in the first quarter. They seemed to button it up a bit in the middle for a while. They look tired to me. Also, can we agree that Derrick White has been SO good this season. He's got that grit to go up against a 6'9" center and one of the softest flotter hands I've seen. His 3 pointer has improved by leaps as well.

Celtis and this coach just don't know how to finish off and demoralize an opponent.

Up by 30 and let the hawks come back to within 12. Coach has zero concept of how to compel these guys to crush anyone. This inability to kill off anyone will be the downfall. Just as it was last year.

I'm not at all impressed with the coach so far. He might be the biggest problem that this team has. He has zero emotions when things go well or when things go bad. I coached elementary through HS BB and I worked up more of a sweat with six graders in a sngle practice game than he has all year.

yeah Ken, go ahead and laugh...and keep on screaming "you SUCK!" at professional athletes...you know, guys who are better at what they do than you probably are at anything you likely ever have or will do. Fans like you are an embarrassment
Okay O.Z.O...........................................
Please show the audience where I stated that professional athletes ""SUCK""?

Your reading comprehension is below kindergarten and the kids that I coached.

Much better approach tonight. 6 players in double-digits and D was tighter.

Hunter continued to be a pest from mid-range but (thankfully) cooled a bit in the 4th.

I like this performance coming off a disappointing loss. Hoping they can put on their best performance on Tuesday and send these guys home.

Don’t want Embid getting too much time to rest his knee.

Hunter continued to be a pest from mid-range but (thankfully) cooled a bit in the 4th.

I like this performance coming off a disappointing loss. Hoping they can put on their best performance on Tuesday and send these guys home.

Hawks don't shoot a historically high FG% and they don't win, go figure. :coffee:

Roberts Williams is a beast. He was all over the place. Easily my fav player on the team. Hopefully they can close it out, Tuesday.

Last edited:
Hawks don't shoot a historically high FG% and they don't win, go figure. :coffee:
Let’s not pretend like the Celtics look like the heir to any throne in this series. They have to be better. Period.

I saw movement in a positive direction tonight. That’s about all the salve I can apply to your bum-bum until I see more.

Roberts Williams is a beast. He was all over the place. Easily my fav player on the team. Hopefully they can close it out, Tuesday. And give enbiid less time to recover.
He really is such an X-factor and just by being on the floor, he creates turnover opportunities for the other 4 guys.

And I agree, he is my favorite as well.

Okay O.Z.O...........................................
Please show the audience where I stated that professional athletes ""SUCK""?

Your reading comprehension is below kindergarten and the kids that I coached.
reading comprehension takes many forms, including understanding the implications of text. The comments you made align very much with the assumption I made. I've seen far too many fans over the years that fall into that set and I didn't really give you a fair chance

...now, how about we bury the hatchet? I've been out here for a long minute and have had several similar encounters with posters that I went on to become great friends with. Every now and then my inner asshole sneaks out

Back