Celtics

I always loved Larry's honesty. Like when he's asked about Laimbeer, he just flat-out says he despises the guy :rofl:

No media-friendly covering up your feelings with slick media talk; he just says what he means, Laimbeer was a dirty player, who would deliberately go out to try and injure opposition players. And Larry was not and is not afraid to say it.

I always loved Larry's honesty. Like when he's asked about Laimbeer, he just flat-out says he despises the guy :rofl:

No media-friendly covering up your feelings with slick media talk; he just says what he means, Laimbeer was a dirty player, who would deliberately go out to try and injure opposition players. And Larry was not and is not afraid to say it.
I love everything about Larry legend. Including his attitude. He had all the intangibles.

That was an ugly loss. The way the Cleveland game ended. Wasn't pretty either.

It's a little concerning, this is what they did a lot of the first half of last year with blowing big leads.

How many times can jason tatum miss at the rim. It's driving me crazy. There is no ball movement whatsoever. They were playing better with rob Williams and the bench players.

Last edited:
How many times can jason tatum miss at the rim. It's driving me crazy. There is no ball movement whatsoever. They were playing better with rob Williams and the bench players.
Yep. And I swear if I see grant williams chirp one more time at the refs, I will throw something. Quit your bitching and move on to the next play cause when you stay back and argue with the ref, your team is at the other end of the court trying to play defense.

On a side note, Derrick White was awesome last night with the rebounds

Yep. And I swear if I see grant williams chirp one more time at the refs, I will throw something. Quit your bitching and move on to the next play cause when you stay back and argue with the ref, your team is at the other end of the court trying to play defense.

On a side note, Derrick White was awesome last night with the rebounds
Derrick white or brogdon should be starting. Smart should come off the bench.

Derrick white or brogdon should be starting. Smart should come off the bench.
I could get behind this, actually. He could be microwave offense as needed, and a defensive stopper. In a way he'd be the ultimate run/momentum stopper, and that may be where he's most valuable.

Last night pissed me off so bad. Nothing more infuriating when all 19,000 fans and everyone watching on TV know that Tatum is going to keep the ball, let the shot clock wind down, only to miss the shot. CUT. THE. SHIT.

Unbelievable. Grant Williams pukes up all over the place. He can't make one free throw. Pathetic. The Celtics beat themselves again.

Last edited:
Who would ever have believed

FqkfSR0WwAU1G_7

Last night pissed me off so bad. Nothing more infuriating when all 19,000 fans and everyone watching on TV know that Tatum is going to keep the ball, let the shot clock wind down, only to miss the shot. CUT. THE. SHIT.
I love JTate but I couldn't agree more. Much rather have JB, Marcus, Al or Derrick White take that shot.

Something else I'd like to see-

when he's healthy Time Lord is an 80% FT shooter. His form is textbook perfect. I would love for him to find a couple spots beyond the arc where he's comfortable shooting 3s and maybe put up 4-5 a night. That would likely keep him out of the paint a corresponding numbers of times and maybe keep him healthier.

Back