Celtics

...now, how about we bury the hatchet?
Done! I hope we can agree to disagree with a sense of humor next time. 8^)

I have a reunion in October with all of the guys who are still alive that I served with in 'Nam. Some of them still sharpen their hatchets on a daily basis.
Been to three of these. Do it every 3 years. This one will probably be the last one, since we've lost eight since the last one. Only about 18 out of 60 left. Look out Reno, mass PTSD is coming your way.

I have a reunion in October with all of the guys who are still alive that I served with in 'Nam. Some of them still sharpen their hatchets on a daily basis.
Been to three of these. Do it every 3 years. This one will probably be the last one, since we've lost eight since the last one. Only about 18 out of 60 left. Look out Reno, mass PTSD is coming your way.
Absolutely!

Love the bolded part, and a big thanks for your service!

Better to have a innie than a outie. Just don’t ask what I’m really thinking because you’ll sleep better at night.
I know what you're thinking- ________________, maybe ___________, some ___________________ and DEFINITELY __________________

Thank you for your service.

Never thought to count exactly but a few Viet guys here as well.

And thanks for your service..

Never thought to count exactly but a few Viet guys here as well.

And thanks for your service..
MY father-in-law was a POW in Germany in WWII. He lived to be 88 and passed in 2010. He used to be a bit bothered when he'd hear things like WWII veteran are dying at the rate of 100 a day or something similar. Here we are in 2023 and just about all of the WWII vets are gone. Vietnam ended 48 years ago. The youngest vets are at least 66 now. 3M served and I would guess with the exposures we had, the 'Nam rate is increasing pretty much the same.

Thanks BT. (Hope you don't mind)

Either they don't listen to Mazzulla, or he's not the right guy for the job, or maybe both. They got to the rim with ease to build a lead, and when they are at the point of breaking it open, they start hoisting up 3's with 15 seconds on the shot clock. 3 or 4 separate times that happened. I really don't understand that mentality. The worst was the 3rd quarter, Brown is destroying them by going to the basket, they get up by 13 and then he takes 2 stupid contested 3s, with Tatum mixed in doing the same thing, and Atlanta made a run to make it a game again. They should have been up by 20+ going into the 4th. On a side note, they are terrible after timeouts the majority of the time, and it's been like that for most of the season. Whatever Maz is drawing up ain't working. They were lucky to even tie the game late, thanks to White who seems to me to always be the smartest guy on the court.

Last edited:
Either they don't listen to Mazzulla, or he's not the right guy for the job, or maybe both. They got to the rim with ease to build a lead, and when they are at the point of breaking it open, they start hoisting up 3's with 15 seconds on the shot clock. 3 or 4 separate times that happened. I really don't understand that mentality. The worst was the 3rd quarter, Brown is destroying them by going to the basket, they get up by 13 and then he takes 2 stupid contested 3s, with Tatum mixed in doing the same thing, and Atlanta made a run to make it a game again. They should have been up by 20+ going into the 4th. On a side note, they are terrible after timeouts the majority of the time, and it's been like that for most of the season. Whatever Maz is drawing up ain't working. They were lucky to even tie the game late, thanks to White who seems to me to always be the smartest guy on the court.
They finally beat this out of Smart, no need for someone to fill those shoes.

Back