Celtics

Exactly. When the 3s aren't falling, drive to the friggin basket and maybe pick up a foul on the way. Gotta say Kornet has really picked up his game as of late. Just needs the stronger hands on those rebounds though.
I like cornet too. He's underrated.

I don’t get to watch too many Celtics games but the way they’re playing tonight is downright embarrassing. Double digit turnovers in the first half against a weakened Lakers team and they’re on the verge of getting blown out. Hopefully they get their shit together in the 2nd half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t get to watch too many Celtics games but the way they’re playing tonight is downright embarrassing. Double digit turnovers in the first half against a weakened Lakers team and they’re on the verge of getting blown out. Hopefully they get their shit together in the 2nd half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They were pathetic. Easily the worst loss of the year. They aren't that much different from last year's team, after all. Like last year. The Celtics play down to the competition. I agree with Charles Barkley. The Celtics are mentally weak.

Really disappointing to see this. It looked like they had moved up a few notches this season, early on. If they have a mental weakness issue then that's fatal.

Really disappointing to see this. It looked like they had moved up a few notches this season, early on. If they have a mental weakness issue then that's fatal.
Of course it's fatal. Joe isn't the right coach and the team is going to have a really, really hard time beating anyone in the playoffs. I can't put my figure totally on it..but something is just missing.

Someone on the pregame show said something to the effect of "LAST year this type of game would have worried me".

HAHA.

Of course it's fatal. Joe isn't the right coach and the team is going to have a really, really hard time beating anyone in the playoffs. I can't put my figure totally on it..but something is just missing.

Someone on the pregame show said something to the effect of "LAST year this type of game would have worried me".

HAHA.
The team's 2 all stars. Lack physical and mental toughness.

The team's 2 all stars. Lack physical and mental toughness.
Maybe it's that, but I feel like that's up to a coach to provide that too. Mazzula's a nice story, but it's clear he's not getting the most out of this team.

How does a kid who hasn’t even played in the NBA this season and has only played in 4 games over the last four years able to participate in the slam dunk contest?

I mean, it’s not a big deal, but that’s pretty asinine.

How does a kid who hasn’t even played in the NBA this season and has only played in 4 games over the last four years able to participate in the slam dunk contest?

I mean, it’s not a big deal, but that’s pretty asinine.
I'd say a big reason that lead to it is that no one wants to really participate.

Slam dunk contest has to go. It had its time but i only watched for Jalen Brown and it was not time well spent

Slam dunk contest has to go. It had its time but i only watched for Jalen Brown and it was not time well spent
Same here, only stayed up for that. I do think the judges did some wacky judging. I think JB won TBH( bias perhaps but still think he won)

First time they ever met apparently.

Pretty telling... Tatum was drafted in June of '17 and it took until Feb of '24 for him to meet the greatest living Celtic?

Kind of embarrassing.

Back