Charity Auction: Authentic Randy Moss Jersey

DarrylStingley

Boston Sports
Reaction score
I have a Size 50 Blue Authentic Randy Moss Jersey

Well, I think it's authentic, and it looks authentic. But I bought it on Ebay and not from the Pats, so I make no blood promises. To be clear, I do think it's authentic and it looks as real as my Brady authentic.

It looks pretty new and has only been worn a few times.

It is yours if you are the highest bidder.

Minimum bid is $20.

If you are the winner, I will have you write a check to a 501c3 charity of my choice. You will get a tax deductible receipt or letter from them, so you are in effect bidding with extra currency from Uncle Sam.

Upon receiving your check, I will mail you the jersey and will FEDX it at your cost if you would prefer.

I know that there is a distinct possibility that no one will bid for this.

But I'm trying to thin out my closet and do something nice for charity at the same time.

If no one bids on this, I'll probably go to Plan B and mail this with a few choice words to Mr. Moss, C/O Vikings.

The auction ends at noon EST on Thursday, October 7.

Bid increments are $2 over the last bid so if anyone bids $20, then the next bid needs to be $22 and so on.

and so you bidders know, you can order name plates for the shirt when a new 81 appears on the roster you can have it updated cheap

not my size or I would have bid

Where in the world do you order nameplates from? I was on ebay for at least half an hour looking for nameplates or lettering kits or whatever and there was nothing available.

Where in the world do you order nameplates from? I was on ebay for at least half an hour looking for nameplates or lettering kits or whatever and there was nothing available.
Local seamstress or even a sporting goods store that makes jerseys should be able to help if it is authentic, they cut the old plate off, remove the old nAme, sew a new name on the plate and sew back onto jersey.

I know two people who did this

I will donate twenty bucks to the Human Fund for this jersey.

Local seamstress or even a sporting goods store that makes jerseys should be able to help if it is authentic, they cut the old plate off, remove the old nAme, sew a new name on the plate and sew back onto jersey.

I know two people who did this

Mikie,

Do you know specifically what store/business does this because I have tried to do the same in the past and was unable to find anyone who carried the correct color and lettering styles for the nameplates? I'd be willing to travel a bit to update some jerseys from yesteryear if you know any businesses in MA that can do this.

Back