College Football Thread 2022

Think I saw the stupidest personal foul ever today by Ohio State.

Well, today is “Man Law“ day at my buddy, Patrick Dailey‘s man cave.

There will be about 25 of us in the man cave, watching college football on multiple TVs and drinking beer and eating pizza all day. This year, my middle son and my daughters boyfriend are joining us. Seems like a rite of passage is occurring.

We will have fun. And we’re going to drink beer not to get drunk, but to forget that our wives are all out shopping together at the same time making sure that we’re all broke in January.

Go, Spartans!

Go Buckeyes!

Go, Irish!
Got your square table?

Well, today is “Man Law“ day at my buddy, Patrick Dailey‘s man cave.

There will be about 25 of us in the man cave, watching college football on multiple TVs and drinking beer and eating pizza all day. This year, my middle son and my daughters boyfriend are joining us. Seems like a rite of passage is occurring.

We will have fun. And we’re going to drink beer not to get drunk, but to forget that our wives are all out shopping together at the same time making sure that we’re all broke in January.

Go, Spartans!

Go Buckeyes!

Go, Irish!

So, this didn't work out as I had hoped. :rolleyes: :oops::(

Yesterday the Boilermakers defeat IU (sucks) for the old Oaken Bucket in football and today they beat Duke in Basketball.

Yesterday the Boilermakers defeat IU (sucks) for the old Oaken Bucket in football and today they beat Duke in Basketball.
I had a completely shit day yesterday, myself. At least, in terms of how college football came out.

How good is Caleb Williams, what's the opinion of the board? He looks outstanding to me.

How good is Caleb Williams, what's the opinion of the board? He looks outstanding to me.
He is probably better than anyone in this year’s draft but I would like to see him play a good team. I imagine that next year it will between him & Drake Maye as to which qb is first off the board.

Good god, Mickey Joseph of the Huskers is now in jail! Arrested for strangulation and 3rd-degree domestic assault.

Man alive....

Back