College Football Thread 2022

Agreed.

FhZlNV1XoAIRzNC
Still better than the Packers or the Browns...

Game Day #1

Cold, breezy, grey skies and a nippy 19 degrees in East Lansing. Michigan State v Indiana.

Go GREEN!

1668864670035.png

Game Day #1

Cold, breezy, grey skies and a nippy 19 degrees in East Lansing. Michigan State v Indiana.

Go GREEN!

View attachment 13881
Good luck. Hope that you enjoy the last home game with your daughter.

Going to a HS championship game today. The slate of CFB games on TV are not good. Next week, some big match ups.

Game Day #1

Go GREEN!

View attachment 13881
We bailed! Too flipping cold.

That is me, Hammer and Mrs. Al at a place called the Field House in EL.

Go Green!

Attachments

• D53D3605-DD6B-448A-9717-D8D222A7A360.jpeg
    D53D3605-DD6B-448A-9717-D8D222A7A360.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 11
Illinois is tied with Michigan.
Illinois is bringing some thunder.

Now Illinois leads Michigan 17-10

Well, after an 0-2 start, a highly likely 8-3 going into the last week of the year (with some solid wins!) is about all you can ask for.

...except one tiny little detail, and things are shaping up nicely for that, too:

With #2 Oohi and #3 Michigan facing off, and #1 Georgia and #6 LSU still on tap, #7 USC could be in position to shift into a top 4 slot if they win out. Which means that the second best thing to a Natty is possible - spoiling USC's chance at one, and on the last weekend of the year, too!

So tonight, for one night only...Go Trojans!

Well, after an 0-2 start, a highly likely 8-3 going into the last week of the year (with some solid wins!) is about all you can ask for.

...except one tiny little detail, and things are shaping up nicely for that, too:

With #2 Oohi and #3 Michigan facing off, and #1 Georgia and #6 LSU still on tap, #7 USC could be in position to shift into a top 4 slot if they win out. Which means that the second best thing to a Natty is possible - spoiling USC's chance at one, and on the last weekend of the year, too!

So tonight, for one night only...Go Trojans!
Looks like USC has that Big 12 defense.
Two punts all night iirc. That is for both teams.

DTR left me disappointed once again although I have enjoyed watching him for the past few years. The announcers were talking about his NFL prospects.

If you liked watching Ken Walker as a RB, check out Tulane's RB Tyjae Spears

Well, the Huskers hired Matt Rhule as their next HC. I know next to nothing about the guy other than he failed in Carolina. Hopefully he's smart enough to keep Mickey Joseph around.

Well, today is “Man Law“ day at my buddy, Patrick Dailey‘s man cave.

There will be about 25 of us in the man cave, watching college football on multiple TVs and drinking beer and eating pizza all day. This year, my middle son and my daughters boyfriend are joining us. Seems like a rite of passage is occurring.

We will have fun. And we’re going to drink beer not to get drunk, but to forget that our wives are all out shopping together at the same time making sure that we’re all broke in January.

Go, Spartans!

Go Buckeyes!

Go, Irish!

Big one today, OSU vs Michigan at noon. Tonight Notre Dame vs USC at 7:30.
The two left tackles have NFL potential in the Michigan Ohio State game.

Ohio State's Paris Johnson #77, 6'6", 310lb graded 2nd round or higher .

Michigan's Ryan Hayes #76, 6'7", 305 lb is going to the Senior Bowl .

Oh by the way, UT- Chattanooga has another Olineman going to the Senior Bowl, so look out for that future pick....

The two left tackles have NFL potential in the Michigan Ohio State game.

Ohio State's Paris Johnson #77, 6'6", 310lb graded 2nd round or higher .

Michigan's Ryan Hayes #76, 6'7", 305 lb is going to the Senior Bowl .

Oh by the way, UT- Chattanooga has another Olineman going to the Senior Bowl, so look out for that future pick....
Plus Ohio State's right OT Dawand Jones 6'8" 360lb (senior bowl)

I would fire soft ass Ryan Day immediately & send him back to New Hampshire where he belongs. He clearly doesn’t understand this game or the toughness it takes to win it. He’s John Cooper. Fire him asap & go get Luke Fickell. He’s a Buckeye. He gets it. I can’t stand Ryan Day.

Back