Colts/Chargers:How classy will it be?

CleatMarks on 11-08-2007 at 09:13 AM said:
BOU,
I wouldn't worry about this thread. It's directed (mostly) at a visiting Charger troll who was sprinkling his "insight" on every thread last week. This is just one of a couple of places people decided to punch back.

^^ What he said BOU.

Patriots4ever mentioned you in that "other" thread that stated you were cool, BTW. :thumb:

BoltsOwnU on 11-08-2007 at 02:50 PM said:
Happily BOU can say that, without exception, the fabulous beauties BOU graces these threads with, are entirely 100% natural in every aspect.

Still, if it helps, BOU will tell you that there are surely an abundance of the augmented out here as well. . .:D

Gotta love those artificial California blondies. They are like, so totally awesome, like, wow!
Many of them remind me of Britney Spears, minus the intellect.
As someone who travels the continent constantly, I will nominate Austin TX, or Montreal as having a far higher concentration of QUALITY hotties.

There's so much classiness in this thread.

This thread is so classy, it's making my head hurt, just by being near it and absorbing the reflected class from it.

I bet that we see a lot of players helping each other up and brushing each other off.

Will be that classy.

patswin on 11-08-2007 at 06:39 PM said:
Gotta love those artificial California blondies. They are like, so totally awesome, like, wow!
Many of them remind me of Britney Spears, minus the intellect.
As someone who travels the continent constantly, I will nominate Austin TX, or Montreal as having a far higher concentration of QUALITY hotties.

As a Montreal native I have to go with Montreal drool

Moebius on 11-08-2007 at 03:54 PM said:
It has the potential to be a trap game for the Colts. But in the end, I can't see 'em pulling it off. Granted, both that Pats and Titans fan in me would like to see it happen.

I don't know...a "trap" game? That doesn't sound too classy.

patsload on 11-08-2007 at 05:29 PM said:

Montreal has quality for sure. AND it has 7's with so much style, that they manage to elevate themselves to 8.5's and 9's.

Austin is great if you are a pedophile or capable of pulling 18-23 year olds with aplomb.

Otherwise, San Diego, and to a fair extent, L.A., owns 'em both.

Chicago has a few hotties too, but it is truly Cougar HQ.

BoltsOwnU on 11-08-2007 at 08:46 PM said:
Montreal has quality for sure. AND it has 7's with so much style, that they manage to elevate themselves to 8.5's and 9's.

Austin is great if you are a pedophile or capable of pulling 18-23 year olds with aplomb.

Otherwise, San Diego, and to a fair extent, L.A., owns 'em both.

Chicago has a few hotties too, but it is truly Cougar HQ.

chaque un chez soi ;)

patsload on 11-08-2007 at 08:29 PM said:

A lovely city, I always look forward to visiting... which I will be in a couple of weeks. There are few things hotter than a sexy French speaking woman.

PatsFan09* on 11-09-2007 at 08:03 AM said:
Huh, according to Jessica Simpson, Boston has the cutest guys.

RG, man, how DO you do it?
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/extramustard/11/08/hotclicks.1108/index.html

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/waUFzR4dGtc&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/waUFzR4dGtc&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

TyceBrew on 11-06-2007 at 09:34 PM said:
The CBS network said it was due to their broadcast.

Yeah, I'm well aware that See-BS dove on a grenade over that one. However, that has nothing to do with the leagues decision not to persue a formal investigation. If thye Patriots had requested it, it would have been done.

PS* on 11-09-2007 at 10:42 AM said:
Yeah, I'm well aware that See-BS dove on a grenade over that one. However, that has nothing to do with the leagues decision not to persue a formal investigation. If thye Patriots had requested it, it would have been done.

Refer all conspiracy-related theories to the radio broadcast.

<embed src="http://www.dearmurray.com/crowdsmall.mp3" autostart="false"></embed>

Would it be unclassy of me to root for the Chargers to absolutely annhilate the Colts? And injuries all around? (Ducking)

lets try this again...
(I'm probably going to hell for this)

o:)

Will Shawn and Dwight join in a classy sack dance together on the Chragers log whenteh game is done?

Back