Colts furthest from being Super Bowl contenders with Andrew Luck since 2012

The Ohio St. Univ

This is hands down the gayest thing in all of sports.

Way worse.

I have to assume "The U" was a practical response to the "student" athletes being unable to remember what school they were playing for so the University shortened it to a much more manageable name.

"The" Ohio State is just hubris.

There isn't even a close second.

Much. "The U" is attitude, earned attitude. "There's a million colleges, there's only one U" something like that.

THE Ohio State University is annoying as ****. You know, because of the thousands of other Ohio States out there. Maybe those dummies think there are some outside of Ohio, :coffee:

The "the", however you pronounce it, is irrelevant and superfluous.

Or "Ohio State, the Safety School for your Safety School."

Well done, fellas. Very funny stuff about THE Oohi State University.

No problem at all with Harbaugh.

It's not like he can beat The Ohio State University.

You know how you laugh every year when the pundits say the Bills & Phins will challenge the Pats?

It's kind of like that. Actually it's just like that.

I'm so glad Devery turned them down. Blew them off as a matter of course, didn't even do a campus visit.

It'll always be Ohio Agricultural and Mechanical College to me.

I forgot I posted in this thread already. Oh well, it's one of those things like Baltimore Ravens Johnny Unitas jerseys that drive me batshit. :coffee:

Way worse.

I have to assume "The U" was a practical response to the "student" athletes being unable to remember what school they were playing for so the University shortened it to a much more manageable name.

"The" Ohio State is just hubris.

watching Clinton Portis do sideline reporting for the 'Skins supports this.

Back