Colts local Sports Radio - Dan Dakich

Indy is a strange place, friendly enough people until the pats won and then the men were embarrassed by the loud obnoxious women who were talking horsecocky as we left the place.

I would go back if only to enjoy the faces of death look they all had after that fake punt.

Picking up Whalen is nice non-intended troll of the Colts and that fake punt.

Jim Harbaugh is waiting in the wings for when Pagano gets fired. My guess is won't happen until next season, though.

O.Z.O. Jr's boy is coming home after the Sun Bowl game. Think I'm going to ask him if this was something that crossed his mind.

Why would Harbaugh leave Michigan where he is a god and being paid as the top HC to go work for the pill popper? He knows Luck is damaged goods at this point.

He absolutely wouldn't. 0.00% chance. Actually, that's too high.

Jim Harbaugh is waiting in the wings for when Pagano gets fired. My guess is won't happen until next season, though.

Why would Harbaugh want to go to the Colts?

Because he took them to an AFCCG once?

Robert Irsay was the owner when Harbaugh played for the Colts.

What makes anyone think Jim Harbaugh would want to work for Jim Irsay?

If Harbaugh does decide to come back to the NFL, then in whatever year it is, there would be likely be around 6 openings. It would be hard to find five owners worse than Irsay. Other factors impact the decision, of course, but I think working for solid, sober ownership would be a factor for Harbaugh, especially after his experience in San Francisco.

Back