Colts local Sports Radio - Dan Dakich

OMG I'm so sick of the media and Colts fans blessing the ground he walks on. Luck is good for at least 2-3 plays a game that range from "awful decision" to "game changing" to "Colts lose another one". So much for the "he went to Stanford so he has to be smart" bullshit.

Luck, Kaepernick, once that Harbaugh magic wears off it's tough sailin'...:coffee:

And last year Schefter said "reported" that Pagano would be fired. Bottom line, Schefter doesn't know shit & is just like all the other ESPN hacks.

Do you think Pagano gets fired? The last time Irsay spoke he seemed to give Grigs and Pags a pass this year because of Andrew's large contract.

Do you think Pagano gets fired? The last time Irsay spoke he seemed to give Grigs and Pags a pass this year because of Andrew's large contract.

Pagano needs to go. The stupid punt last year should have made it obvious, but Irsay was drunk/high when Pags sent him the note "Am I fired, mark YES or NO" and checked the wrong box.

They are. They haven't seen that the wheels fell off that wagon around the middle of last year, and are rolling down the street.

He is exactly the same quarterback that he was when he was drafted. Outside of the brief time he spent with Arians, it's been exactly this. :coffee:

They did beat Green Bay at Lambeau though

:coffee:

No idea. Any responsible owner never would have brought the dynamic duo back. Key word is responsible.

My feeling is when he re-signed them last year it was not just for one more year. He believed them when they told him they could make the team a contender. Irsay's comments a few weeks ago when he actually praised them and gave them a pass because of Luck's contract makes me think they are not going anywhere. The fact that the Colts are 6-7 and will most likely finish at .500 is not reason enough to fire them. It would have been better for them to have won 4 games and then both would have been gone. I think Irsay actually sees progress or the potential for progress just based on his comments.

EDIT: How is this for timing? Irsay spoke to USA Today just yesterday:
Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay says he has no plans to replace coach Chuck Pagano or general manager Ryan Grigson, less than a year after making the surprising decision to sign both to contract extensions through 2019 after an 8-8 finish last season.

But in a roughly six-minute response to a question about the possibility of changes Wednesday at the NFL meetings, Irsay repeatedly expressed his disappointment at the prospect of missing the playoffs again and said he’ll wait to make any final decisions until after the season.

“Honestly, at the end of every season, we sit down and review where we’re at,” Irsay told USA TODAY Sports. “I don’t have any anticipation of change. There’s no plan of that. We’ll evaluate everything. I will.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ck-pagano-ryan-grigson-indianapolis/95451052/

There you have it - they are not going anywhere. lol.

Jim Harbaugh is waiting in the wings for when Pagano gets fired. My guess is won't happen until next season, though.

This is what he has been saying all season. We could have been 10-3. It is amazing the senility but really maybe he has tapped out at this point. He had a nice run with ManninHGH even though Brady took all his rings and now he can just sit back and pop his pills while Luck gets crushed.

---------- Post added at 08:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 AM ----------

Jim Harbaugh is waiting in the wings for when Pagano gets fired. My guess is won't happen until next season, though.

Why would Harbaugh leave Michigan where he is a god and being paid as the top HC to go work for the pill popper? He knows Luck is damaged goods at this point.

I dunno, it may be my east coast bias, but I don't see "Indianapolis" as a prestige destination.
Indy is a strange place, friendly enough people until the pats won and then the men were embarrassed by the loud obnoxious women who were talking horsecocky as we left the place.

I would go back if only to enjoy the faces of death look they all had after that fake punt.

Back