Colts local Sports Radio - Dan Dakich

grog

Chief Instigation Officer
Reaction score
Ran out for bite to eat for lunch here in Indy and listed to Dan Dakich, local sports guy here. He was on a role. He went on and on;

• No team can overcome the stupidty of this coaching staff
  • Pagano is a joke - he is supposed to be a defense coach - well I haven't seen it
  • Grigson has depleted all talent from this team
  • Dorsett is supposed to a pro -athlete - he catches worst than most high school recievers
  • Luck hasn't won a BIG game since he got here. He feasts on bottom dwellers but chokes in big games
  • etc, etc, etc

It was actually quite enjoyable.

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

He did add that the Colts control all the media in Indy except him, indicating that any local reporting is biased

Ran out for bite to eat for lunch here in Indy and listed to Dan Dakich, local sports guy here. He was on a role. He went on and on;

• No team can overcome the stupidty of this coaching staff
  • Pagano is a joke - he is supposed to be a defense coach - well I haven't seen it
  • Grigson has depleted all talent from this team
  • Dorsett is supposed to a pro -athlete - he catches worst than most high school recievers
  • Luck hasn't won a BIG game since he got here. He feasts on bottom dwellers but chokes in big games
  • etc, etc, etc

It was actually quite enjoyable.

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

He did add that the Colts control all the media in Indy except him, indicating that any local reporting is biased

I agree with him, wise man.

Once-worthy rivals, now basically irrelevant for yet another year anyway...

Luck is turning into a slightly better version of Bledsoe to boot.

not so sure, Bledsoe would tease you with a big game win once in a while, Luck not so much.

Bledsoe got them to a superbowl.

Now if Parcells only considering double teaming Reggie White, instead of thinking Max Lane could handle him one on one . . .

:donkeys:

Bledsoe got them to a superbowl.

Now if Parcells only considering double teaming Reggie White, instead of thinking Max Lane could handle him one on one . . .

actually got them to 2 superbowls...at his current pace the only way Luck gets to a sb is through stubhub.

bledsoe got them to a superbowl.

Now if parcells only considering coaching his team instead of taking a payoff from the jets to blow it and double teaming reggie white, instead of thinking max lane could handle him one on one . . .

fix your post for you

Colts.com has been delicious as well. Here are some of the choice thread titles for your amusement:

Should we put Andrew on I.R.? (yes, this is a serious thread)
TY Hilton calls the team out (of course he did)
What's THE problem here? (as if there is only one problem)
Fire all of the assistant coaches... again (lol)
That just about does it (yes it does)

The Colts got swept this year by a team that can't ****ing score.

I mean....

Are people still pretending that Andrew Luck is good?

He only had three turnovers yesterday - two INTs and a fumble.

Colts fans looks at the 45 attempts and 2 TD passes and say that the only reason the Colts were in the game was because of Andrew Luck.

Other fans look at how sorry Houston is on offense and say the only reason the Texans won the game was because of Andrew Luck.

They are. They haven't seen that the wheels fell off that wagon around the middle of last year, and are rolling down the street.

He is exactly the same quarterback that he was when he was drafted. Outside of the brief time he spent with Arians, it's been exactly this. :coffee:

They are. They haven't seen that the wheels fell off that wagon around the middle of last year, and are rolling down the street.

He is exactly the same quarterback that he was when he was drafted. Outside of the brief time he spent with Arians, it's been exactly this. :coffee:

He's been almost as successful as Mark Sanchez was.

OMG I'm so sick of the media and Colts fans blessing the ground he walks on. Luck is good for at least 2-3 plays a game that range from "awful decision" to "game changing" to "Colts lose another one". So much for the "he went to Stanford so he has to be smart" bullshit.

He only had three turnovers yesterday - two INTs and a fumble.

Colts fans looks at the 45 attempts and 2 TD passes and say that the only reason the Colts were in the game was because of Andrew Luck.

Other fans look at how sorry Houston is on offense and say the only reason the Texans won the game was because of Andrew Luck.

lol I used to say the same thing about Bledsoe.

OMG I'm so sick of the media and Colts fans blessing the ground he walks on. Luck is good for at least 2-3 plays a game that range from "awful decision" to "game changing" to "Colts lose another one". So much for the "he went to Stanford so he has to be smart" bullshit.

Cyrus Jones pities Andrew Luck.

Back