Colts Made the Accusation of Deflated Balls

You know what I'm looking forward to?
Julian Edelman in at QB in the 4th Q when they play next year, throwin' up 50 yard bombs to get the 70 burger.
The fact that there have been reports that make it look like Pagano did know about the balls then his denying he did tells me that BB will lose respect for him if Pagano knew and lied because it wold suggest that they did something to the balls then tried to frame the Pats.

Waaaah Waaaah!!!

Those big mean Patriots made me their beeyitch, and my bum bum is still sore.

Waaaah Waaaah!!!

:***:

The poor guy probably still has nightmares of Brady, Belichick, and the Patriots owning the Steelers, time and time again. I feel sorry for him.

:shake:

Michael Wilbon: " @Patriots should forfeit @SuperBowl if found guilty of deflating footballs".

ESPN hack. GFY.

Someone should remind him that Jordan was gambling on basketball games back during those Bulls title runs.

Michael Wilbon, a writer for 30+ years, just suggested the Patriots should vacate a Superbowl Appearance because a ball was under-inflated.

If they even had anything to do with it, which nobody knows yet.

ESPN could hire 1st-graders to write and speak more cogently on the topic, because this is what Wilbon sounds like right now. It's about as ridiculous as it gets.

I'd be surprised if there weren't a retraction soon, to be honest.

Bettis literally doesn't know any better, because he's a moron just like the rest of those Steelers teams, let by that moron Cowher. So he's perfectly appropriate sounding like a 1st grader.

Common sense will inform anyone who's been paying attention the last few years that this couldn't possibly be true.

The Patriots engage in much more powerful forms of cheating than simple ball-deflation.

:D

Their owner is well experienced with the needle and spoon. Check the balls for traces of heroin and Irsay DNA.

Someone should remind him that Jordan was gambling on basketball games back during those Bulls title runs.

Michael Wilbon, a writer for 30+ years, just suggested the Patriots should vacate a Superbowl Appearance because a ball was under-inflated.

If they even had anything to do with it, which nobody knows yet.

ESPN could hire 1st-graders to write and speak more cogently on the topic, because this is what Wilbon sounds like right now. It's about as ridiculous as it gets.

I'd be surprised if there weren't a retraction soon, to be honest.

Bettis literally doesn't know any better, because he's a moron just like the rest of those Steelers teams, let by that moron Cowher. So he's perfectly appropriate sounding like a 1st grader.

Wilbon is only there because of his race. I hate to say it, but, it's 100% true. :coffee:

FWIW Dennis and Callahan tweeted that Wilbon will be on their show tomorrow morning at 8:30.
Posted via Mobile Device

Media is going out of there way to make this a media firestorm. Collinworth says Rodgers likes to over inflate there balls. Nothing happens .

FWIW Dennis and Callahan tweeted that Wilbon will be on their show tomorrow morning at 8:30.
Posted via Mobile Device

Today they had Mike Rosenberg from SI who wrote that clearly pulled from a drunken nightmare article filled with speculation, fantasy and outright slander on this morning. They had him drooling and backpedaling in a matter of minutes. I kept wondering where they were going to put all of the new a$$holes they were tearing him.

Today they had Mike Rosenberg from SI who wrote that clearly pulled from a drunken nightmare article filled with speculation, fantasy and outright slander on this morning. They had him drooling and backpedaling in a matter of minutes. I kept wondering where they were going to put all of the new a$$holes they were tearing him.

I Already canceled my SI subscription. That was just pure hatred & stupidity article. To bad writer from CBS boston destroyed him with logic .

D22 is investigating the cheetariots deflated balls. new blog update coming soon!

tumblr_mc9bnjrZIw1qam5vs.gif

Here's some music while you're on hold:

<iframe src='http://media.weei.com/audio-embed/101091692/embed.htm?width=500&height=350' width='500' height='350' frameborder='0' scrolling='no' marginheight='0' marginwidth='0' style='border:0;padding:0;margin:0'></iframe>

Back