Colts/Pats Signature bet

Coltsfan2theend

Custom Titles, we don't need no custom titles
Reaction score
Looking to see who would be interested from both teams. I am in. My only rules if I loose. The signature has to be clean from profanity and anything else inappropriate, example, if you wouldn't want your 12 year old saying this, I don' want it. I don't swear and don't want anything in my signature like that either. Please respect that.

On the game note.....it looks like it is going to be a good game in three weeks.

And if I loose, I will own up, unlike someone else.

I will even throw in 10 dollars on top of that.

I'll take that bet/challenge and you can keep your $.

When Indy loses your sig will be:

The New England Patriots are without any doubt what-so-ever, THE #1 team of the decade!

Looking to see who would be interested from both teams. I am in. My only rules if I loose. The signature has to be clean from profanity and anything else inappropriate, example, if you wouldn't want your 12 year old saying this, I don' want it. I don't swear and don't want anything in my signature like that either. Please respect that.

On the game note.....it looks like it is going to be a good game in three weeks.

I know I don't have a dog in this bet. However it seems a bit strange that someone joins this month has 20 some odd post and is posting a thread for a sig bet. Even if you lose your so new what guaratees would people have that you post here everyday so everyone could see your dismay?

I know I don't have a dog in this bet. However it seems a bit strange that someone joins this month has 20 some odd post and is posting a thread for a sig bet. Even if you lose your so new what guaratees would people have that you post here everyday so everyone could see your dismay?

Yeah, sorry, I have to respect that Colt fan before I would even engage in such a thing.

So there's some slim pickin's.
:)

You have 23 posts. Why would we make that bet?

I took it 4 minutes after he/she posted, nearly an hour later, I gave him/her the sig he/she would have to wear and now it's been nearly three hours and no response.

Evidently I'm not worthy.

Tell us what site you dont troll on and we'll do it over there

For the record, I no longer make bets on games unless they mean something. And all "every game counts" stuff aside, this is still the regular season. If we meet in the playoffs, I'll make bets then.

Unless of course the signature is "I banged BradysBunch."

When Indy loses your sig will be:

The New England Patriots are without any doubt what-so-ever, THE #1 team of the decade!

see, I don't like that one. The Colts aren't even in that conversation.:coffee:

Not for nothing, but it's not quite the same as if it were Jaric, wiscoltfan, tmack or others that post here regulary.

We would have to parade around wth a stupid sig for a year while you and your 23 posts would be history.

I'll take your 10 bucks though....

I'd send 10 bucks to a charity of choice.

Back