Colts vs. Patriots Official Game Thread

To their credit, many of the posters on this Colts board are incensed with their own coaching staff for calling that jack-assed fake punt play, and most of the rest are incensed with Whalen for snapping the ball. But, there's at least one of these in every crowd ...

Damned cheating cheaters who cheat ...

It was pretty funny...

He gave us there best shot but it's wasn't good enough. BB took away there short passing game

Didn't they steal that play from Michigan and just decided to not just snap the ball wrongly, but have the entire O-line line up wrongly?

Not to mention the fact they spent months fine-tuning this fustercluck and then proceed to get flagged and the ref announces "the entire right side of the formation was not on the LOS."

Be proud.

12002038_10208074017232197_7427316713010376454_n.jpg

That will go down as the stupidest & funniest moment in NFL history. Not even butt fumble can top it.

You can't even use the word comical to describe that play. For a professional NFL team that was just a disgrace. Clearly an event of Pagano saying I'll show that Belichick a thing or two.

Always Prime and Irvin who seem to get the Patriots on NFLN. They're the only ones outside of ex Pats like Willie Mac.

FB_IMG_1445270160797_zpsgfeszoep.jpg

apologies if this was posted already... didn't have time to go thru entire game thread :)

"FUNNY HOW THESE TYPE OF THINGS ALWAYS SEEM TO HAPPEN ONLY IN NEW ENGLAND"

I'm sure this would be a front page story on ESPN for a week if that happened in New England with New England down and behind. Regardless of the facts and that the clock is controlled by a neutral party. Just another example of how people try to fabricate things to make excuses because Belichick and Brady have so thoroughly embarrassed the rest of the league.

I heard a strange WEEI caller. He said Edelman went to the other side of the endzone taunted & spit at the fans.

Aw, how cute; I've been banned in Colts.com.
Odd, I've been positively polite this week, and didn't gloat at all after the game .
Gotta love those Nazis.

It's pretty bad when your team gets trolled by it's own coach and playcalling.

Way to take one for the team. :dbanana:

I congratulated the colts fans. I knew on FB on putting up a good fight . Not just getting blown out for the first time since Manning was the QB.

Back