Compose the Best Response to a Gloating Miami Fan E-Mail

DarrylStingley

Boston Sports
Reaction score
So I got an e-mail at around 12:30 AM last night from a Miami fan.

"Gloat, gloat, I'm a Dolphins fan..."

I haven't responded yet and am looking for suggestions.

"Real men don't wear teal!"

Definitely build on this statement.

I'd also make a "1972 called. They want their (insert whatever here _____________) back" reference."

I went with "Funny, I didn't know you were a dolphins fan. I guess when a team blows chunks t othe extent the fins have since I've known you, their fans stay pretty quiet."

Still, I'm looking for suggestions as I'm not done with this douche. It's true....He never mentioned he was a Fins fan until last night.

I went with "Funny, I didn't know you were a dolphins fan. I guess when a team blows chunks t othe extent the fins have since I've known you, their fans stay pretty quiet."

Still, I'm looking for suggestions as I'm not done with this douche. It's true....He never mentioned he was a Fins fan until last night.

How about "Enjoy the win. You were the better team - yesterday. But now you that you have you "1", you're on your way to matching last year's record. Enjoy your 1st round draft pick next year. And what it's gonna do to your salary cap"

Tell him that his mangina smells like "Tuna."

How about:

"Congrats on your team killing my team. Also, you will be happy to know that you showed every other team in the league what they can do to make our defense stand on its heels and watch obvious plays develope around them, while doing nothing to stop it. Obviously, we as Patriots fans have never seen this kind of game come out of Chad Pennington before. On this day, he actually was the better QB, and you got to cheer for the better team. As much as I want to say GFY, I can't because I would look like an asshole. I need to sit back and get ready for many more games like this over the season. Chances are when our teams meet in Miami later on in the season, the score will be reversed. Until then, this looks like it is going to be a tough one up here in New England."

Thats what I would write.

I would just type .....congratulations and leave it at that.

OR you could say....didn't that win feel good? That's what we felt like last year for 16 games in a row. Let's see if your dolphins can make it 16 in a row, then we'll talk ;)

I would just type .....congratulations and leave it at that.

OR you could say....didn't that win feel good? That's what we felt like last year for 16 games in a row. Let's see if your dolphins can make it 16 in a row, then we'll talk ;)

or something easier like "congrats, you matched last year's win total already. Boy that was quick."

"Congrats. The presure is now off. You don't have to win another game for the next two seasons."

Just a suggestion Darryl, the longer you make your response, the more satisfaction you give him/her.

I'd keep it at one line. Either go the (Dare I say it?) "Classy" route with a simple "good game" or come up with something witty about how one game does not mean they suddenly stopped sucking.

Just a suggestion Darryl, the longer you make your response, the more satisfaction you give him/her.

I'd keep it at one line. Either go the (Dare I say it?) "Classy" route with a simple "good game" or come up with something witty about how one game does not mean they suddenly stopped sucking.

Good advice. My response was above.

So I got an e-mail at around 12:30 AM last night from a Miami fan.

"Gloat, gloat, I'm a Dolphins fan..."

I haven't responded yet and am looking for suggestions.

Make sure you call his or her team the Miami Mahi Mahi's. They hate that! :D

I prefer a response that is good for all occasions such as "F off and die." Very simple but says all that needs to be said.

Back