Congressional Hearings on Spygate

What Great coaches are all known for in their Legacy

Bill Walsh - Changing the way the game is played by designing an Offense that still to today is being used by nearly every team in the NFL to win.

Chuck Knoll - Ability to put his stamp of physical dominance into a franchise that still today is the model franchise of a true dynasty that every coach after him follows...

Don Shula - Winningest coach in NFL history. . .Overall record: 347-173-6, .665...other than that he also created the 1 and only greatest team ever assembled in the 1972, went undefeated and ranked the only ever #1 Offense and #1 Defense in the NFL

Bill Belichick*** - No coach or anyone in NFL History has ever been fined a half a Million Dollars, plus $250K Franchise fine and lost #1 Draft pick for 7 years of blatent onfield cheating to have a competetitve advantage over every opponant he faced. Now and always will be refered to as "SPYGATE" ... the incident that was never investigated and the crime was covered up by Kraft and the NFL's commish Roger Goodell

Bill Walsh - Changing the way the game is played by designing an Offense that still to today is being used by nearly every team in the NFL to win.

Chuck Knoll - Ability to put his stamp of physical dominance into a franchise that still today is the model franchise of a true dynasty that every coach after him follows...

Don Shula - Winningest coach in NFL history. . .Overall record: 347-173-6, .665...other than that he also created the 1 and only greatest team ever assembled in the 1972, went undefeated and ranked the only ever #1 Offense and #1 Defense in the NFL

Bill Belichick*** - No coach or anyone in NFL History has ever been fined a half a Million Dollars, plus $250K Franchise fine and lost #1 Draft pick for 7 years of blatent onfield cheating to have a competetitve advantage over every opponant he faced. Now and always will be refered to as "SPYGATE" ... the incident that was never investigated and the crime was covered up by Kraft and the NFL's commish Roger Goodell

That is a real nice breakdown D22. Thanks for sharing.

no coach? What was shanny fined? Belicheck is of course legendary, read a bit and you will figure this out...oh wait, sorry get someone to read to you a bit and you will figure this out.

That is a real nice breakdown D22. Thanks for sharing.

Its a nice break down if you are retarded or braindead, which you qualify for. Its funny though that moron boy has shula which the dolphins cheated to get.

Hey Lee, will BB get into the Hall of Fame?

If he does, your bitching and whining demonstrates that no one else cares but you and other sore, pathetic losers who truly do not understand what they were penalized for.

That's odd, I haven't heard anyone in the media use that term in a year or so.

Hell, on ESPN they mentioned that this is still the team of the decade.
Sucks to be you, pal.

Its mentioned every single week...and problably always will be....heres how funny it is...I think you should all try this for yourselves...its pretty fun...

1- Just Google "Spygate"
2- click up top "NEWS" and associated press will give news around the world...I just did it and only 22 hrs ago this came up...

http://news.google.com/nwshp?hl=en&tab=wn&q=spygate

Even UK has tagged "Spygate" on a cheating formular 1 racer named Mclarin that stoled information from other teams etc...they say Belichck* got off easy...

LMFAO!!!...yea it sure went away !!!!...its all around the world & always will be...

Hey Lee, will BB get into the Hall of Fame?

If he does, your bitching and whining demonstrates that no one else cares but you and other sore, pathetic losers who truly do not understand what they were penalized for.

he most likely will if this never esculates...but will blow 1st ballard even if it stays the way it is...if more witnees like players come forward....he'll definately have blown it...but it will be the #1 discussion when the voters have to vote him in & they may punish him a few years before they let him in because od 7 years of blatent cheating "Spygate'..."Spygate" will also be written in his Legacy...its not going to go away no matter how bad you want it to...

Enjoy!!!

no coach? What was shanny fined? Belicheck is of course legendary, read a bit and you will figure this out...oh wait, sorry get someone to read to you a bit and you will figure this out.

Those are front office violations that happen every day & every year with every team and less than 5% of those violation actually get recognized because no one cares ... they are all doing it & its a premature call or minipulating a few contracts...no big deal when they all do it...

Belichck* is the "ONLY" coach & Team in the whole NFL since 2000 that has had complaints for breaking the by-laws of blatent onfield cheating stealing opponants signals utilizing illegal camera in banned locations and accesible to staff during games. There hasn't been 1 other team mentioned or complained on because they didn't break this by-law since 2000 or someong would have complained...

Its mentioned every single week...and problably always will be....heres how funny it is...I think you should all try this for yourselves...its pretty fun...

1- Just Google "Spygate"
2- click up top "NEWS" and associated press will give news around the world...I just did it and only 22 hrs ago this came up...

http://news.google.com/nwshp?hl=en&tab=wn&q=spygate

Even UK has tagged "Spygate" on a cheating formular 1 racer named Mclarin that stoled information from other teams etc...they say Belichck* got off easy...

LMFAO!!!...yea it sure went away !!!!...its all around the world & always will be...

ROFL ROFL ROFL

You're pathetic.

None of those articles were about the Patriots, except for the blog, and that doesn't count, as it's just some whiny fan.

Great job, man. You make it so easy to crush your asinine comments.

Those are front office violations that happen every day & every year with every team and less than 5% of those violation actually get recognized because no one cares ... they are all doing it & its a premature call or minipulating a few contracts...no big deal when they all do it...

Belichck* is the "ONLY" coach & Team in the whole NFL since 2000 that has had complaints for breaking the by-laws of blatent onfield cheating stealing opponants signals utilizing illegal camera in banned locations and accesible to staff during games. There hasn't been 1 other team mentioned or complained on because they didn't break this by-law since 2000 or someong would have complained...

Front office violation? No paying players money so they could keep their MVP running back on the team? Yeah I am sure that was just a slip up.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

You're pathetic.

None of those articles were about the Patriots, except for the blog, and that doesn't count, as it's just some whiny fan.

Great job, man. You make it so easy to crush your asinine comments.

they are calling it spygate because of the Patriots & BB* cheating incident...illegal taping & stealing opponants plays to gain an advantage..its exactly what his team has done, thats why they call it Spygate.........

Front office violation? No paying players money so they could keep their MVP running back on the team? Yeah I am sure that was just a slip up.

and midgar tell me you truly don't believe Brady has re-negotiated his contract a few times to help salery cap for players....you don't seriously think it wasn't simply minipulated ..... heres a great example of bullshit...Bruiski with 3 SB rings as the captain of the defense before his stroke accepted a discusting $16M contract a 3rd round bench LB wouldn't sign...and Kraft throws his influence around also with commercials & endorsements for his players to take discounts...that also minipulation & hard to prove..

and midgar tell me you truly don't believe Brady has re-negotiated his contract a few times to help salery cap for players....you don't seriously think it wasn't simply minipulated ..... heres a great example of bullshit...Bruiski with 3 SB rings as the captain of the defense before his stroke accepted a discusting $16M contract a 3rd round bench LB wouldn't sign...and Kraft throws his influence around also with commercials & endorsements for his players to take discounts...that also minipulation & hard to prove..

Tell me you just didnt compare renogotiating a contract as what denver did, please tell me you didnt compare those. All players do that, what denver did cost them draft picks and a huge fine. San Fran did the same thing. Man you are a hypocrite. Its funny though, denver has done nothing since they were hit for that, they have went down hill, NE is 27-5 since spygate which is the best record over that period of time than any team in the league.

Tell me you just didnt compare renogotiating a contract as what denver did, please tell me you didnt compare those. All players do that, what denver did cost them draft picks and a huge fine. San Fran did the same thing. Man you are a hypocrite. Its funny though, denver has done nothing since they were hit for that, they have went down hill, NE is 27-5 since spygate which is the best record over that period of time than any team in the league.

Yes I absolutely said that...and stop...please stop being a fvcking idiot acting like front office's minipulating caps or free agent tampering ( premature phone calls)etc...is anything like "Spygate".... its not...

Not to mention every team does it, and always will and I'll be willing to bet my own eyes Kraft & BB* are most likely the best at it...and most likely have have done it even worst than both the Shanahan & Shula insidents your talking about...

Yes I absolutely said that...and stop...please stop being a fvcking idiot acting like front office's minipulating caps or free agent tampering ( premature phone calls)etc...is anything like "Spygate".... its not...

Not to mention every team does it, and always will and I'll be willing to bet my own eyes Kraft & BB* are most likely the best at it...and most likely have have done it even worst than both the Shanahan & Shula insidents your talking about...

Oh ok, so some cheating is fine as long as its not the pats doing it...got it.

What's left to investigate? Walsh confirmed everything the Patriots and Goodell said, it's time to move on -- nothing more to be gained.

The Pats came withing 2 minutes of going 19 - 0 while being the most scrutinized team in sports history, that goe's to show you exactly how much those cameras really helped.

Walsh confirmed with proof was Goodell, Kraft and BB* lied & covered this whole thing up and tried to destroy everything...The whole thing has to be investigated..it never was..

It needs to be investigated if the tapes were filmed and used during the games, and I along with with millions of fans know that is definately the case...and if so, Belichick* should be banned from the NFL...period...end of story...and Thats what Goodell, & Kraft and the NFL absoutely don't want to happen...that would destroy this sport, its Integrity and a decade of competition for the greatest sport in the world...

Oh ok, so some cheating is fine as long as its not the pats doing it...got it.

No one is saying that...when I found out SF had issues...I forget alot of facts...but Rice, Brent Jones and Steve Young were all i\under investigation for fraudulent contracts or recieving cash instead of putting it on their cap...something like that...I love those guys & that team...but never thought it was a big deal...the players are still going to play but the money would be differant...how does that effect the game & you try & compare that to stealing every single opponants signals and having complete access on the sidelines & lockerroon...

thats not the same crime a

they are calling it spygate because of the Patriots & BB* cheating incident...illegal taping & stealing opponants plays to gain an advantage..its exactly what his team has done, thats why they call it Spygate.........

Which articles were about the Patriots?

Oh, that's right, none of them.

No GED, I'm assuming, eh?

No one is saying that...when I found out SF had issues...I forget alot of facts...but Rice, Brent Jones and Steve Young were all i\under investigation for fraudulent contracts or recieving cash instead of putting it on their cap...something like that...I love those guys & that team...but never thought it was a big deal...the players are still going to play but the money would be differant...how does that effect the game & you try & compare that to stealing every single opponants signals and having complete access on the sidelines & lockerroon...

thats not the same crime a

How can you steal every signal? I mean you can look across the field and see them, all teams know this, its not magic. Scouts inc even said they could gain nothing more than you could just using your eyes and writing it down all teams send in man y signals and cover their mouth to keep some of it from happening, but it still does, just like some teams steal audio signals of a QB to get a jump on his count, but the pats do not do fake contracts to get under the cap, because if they could do that, that would be a huge advantage.

How can you steal every signal? I mean you can look across the field and see them, all teams know this, its not magic. Scouts inc even said they could gain nothing more than you could just using your eyes and writing it down all teams send in man y signals and cover their mouth to keep some of it from happening, but it still does, just like some teams steal audio signals of a QB to get a jump on his count, but the pats do not do fake contracts to get under the cap, because if they could do that, that would be a huge advantage.

Midgar your going to kill yourself lieing to yourself like this...please for your own good just stop with it...really...because i'll keep slapping the truth back in your face

Back