Congressional Hearings on Spygate

No you won't...if other teams were doing it...you would have known about them...Kraft & Goodell could have sugar coated it as a league issue...come on...and you know they would have

Goodell & The NFL's investigation and Bob Kraft own private investigation and the 1,000 investigative sports reporters Internationally and this was the "Biggest" focus in sports yet ...not a single 1 other team was accused in any way of illegally stealling opponants signals for a competitive advantage since 2000....

Why ?
A: Because they were afraid to get caught and were not doing it ...maybe the other 31 teams didn't want to destroy their own reputaions and legacy's along with putting in question the "Integrity of ther NFL like that fvcking "Slimeball" Bob Kraft and Belichick*

So what the fvck are you and that dipshit midgar talking about ? ,,,Bullshit & crap

Wrong.

You think the whole world is as corrupt and greedy as that filthy pig Bob Kraft is ?... There are some people that have pride in themseves and want to deserve and earn their legacy not steal it !!!

You think the whole world is as corrupt and greedy as that filthy pig Bob Kraft is ?... There are some people that have pride in themseves and want to deserve and earn their legacy not steal it !!!

ROFL, you cannot be this stupid.

this is a dead issue, MOron 22.. you've got to move to something else and talk like an asshole , please..this spygate stuff is stale..I already laughed at all your drivel on that subject..So do ya think Kraft owns a pig farm or what..and how about the letters and responses to the NFL and congress..can we have a peek..

Fully...I may have to concede our bet and crown you winner...its not looking good for me...but I still have till september...and will try to get Rome or Chris Carter or King to digg out the 2 camerman for information... that simple task could stir up the pot again...

We do have until September. That said, I think we know who won this bet.

Are those Spygate hearings starting soon?

I'm getting impatient.

Don't be too disappointed...even if Goodell & Kraft choose keep their coverup just the way it is and never want an honest open independant investigation...you'll always still have these *** representing the histpory of the Belichick* era

Marino likes little boys.

Maybe they should open up a congressional hearing on that.

The scary part is, he actually believed it would happen.

Its still an open case in congress dipshit & always will be until a real hearing is conducted...its not what I believe .... its what is....

Its still an open case in congress dipshit & always will be until a real hearing is conducted...its not what I believe .... its what is....

Hey dipshit. There is no open case. The only thing that Specter did was read his statement into the record. That's nothing. It just means that he made a statement that he never intended to back up.
http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getpage.cgi?dbname=2008_record&page=S4175&position=all

and

http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getpage.cgi?dbname=2008_record&page=S4176&position=all

and

http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getpage.cgi?dbname=2008_record&page=S4177&position=all

You won't find any further action from anyone.

:bump: again.

Clearly Arlen Specter is a committed man who holds tightly to his beliefs.

Oh and now that he's switching parties doing anything he can to get re-elected? Do you know when those hearings are gonna start, Lee?

Hearings or no hearings..."Spygate" will be attached to Tom Brady, Belifraud*, Kraft The NE Patriots forever...and will be the most notable & biggest part of Patriot Legacy

That's odd, I haven't heard anyone in the media use that term in a year or so.

Hell, on ESPN they mentioned that this is still the team of the decade.
Sucks to be you, pal.

Hearings or no hearings..."Spygate" will be attached to Tom Brady, Belifraud*, Kraft The NE Patriots forever...and will be the most notable & biggest part of Patriot Legacy

Thats funny I have never heard the spygate crap tied to brady or any of the pats titles, except from you.

Thats funny I have never heard the spygate crap tied to brady or any of the pats titles, except from you.

You haven't ?...And exactly how do you th8ink the Patriots have so many wins and so little losses by 3 pts or less...someth8ing like a 32-5 record ... must be nice knowing the opponants 3rd down conversion plays for another chance

Back