Cris Carter calls Brady the GOAT compares to Jordan

While technically not a passing record, Manning also has the most "one and dones" in the playoffs.

Just found out he holds the record for the most playoff losses by a QB as well.

Watched Inside the NFL last night and Ed Reed did not hesitate in saying TB>PM. His main point was TB's precision in passing and his pocket presence is so great, and the way he can run the offense so fast. Reed also objected to idiotSimms saying "PM changed the game"...which was nice to hear. He said Peyton just does the things people have always been doing in football. That he just carries out his fakes very well, he's very fundamentally sound, they really look like runs.

ANNNNNDDDD....Reed's son is a Pats fan. LOL

Also Brandon Marshall called TB the GOAT. Pretty sure that's a fireable offense for a NYJ player. LOL

I looked on NFL.com and searched online a little to see if I could find a video of it but I can't.

I would love to see that. If you end up finding the link please post it.

Watched Inside the NFL last night and Ed Reed did not hesitate in saying TB>PM. His main point was TB's precision in passing and his pocket presence is so great, and the way he can run the offense so fast. Reed also objected to idiotSimms saying "PM changed the game"...which was nice to hear. He said Peyton just does the things people have always been doing in football. That he just carries out his fakes very well, he's very fundamentally sound, they really look like runs.

ANNNNNDDDD....Reed's son is a Pats fan. LOL

Also Brandon Marshall called TB the GOAT. Pretty sure that's a fireable offense for a NYJ player. LOL

I looked on NFL.com and searched online a little to see if I could find a video of it but I can't.

9am, Saturday morning, NFLN re-airs "Inside the NFL"

I just set my DVR

Good, point, PF4, it will re-air a few times on NFLN.

I recorded it so I went to my recorded copy and rewatched that section pausing it a few times to try to make it as accurate as possible.

If I do find it, mazz, I will definitely post a link. NFL.COM site is horrible on my 'puter as far as functionality.

I know this is an ESPN link, but it is definitely worth the click and the author deserves them.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14615476/new-england-patriots-qb-tom-brady-big-reveal

I believe that the author may have been pro deflategate last year, but this tweet was in response to the admin of a local board retweeting his story link:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/bruceallen">@bruceallen</a> Thanks for the RT, Bruce. For the record: I was wrong then. Pats had/have a right to be pissed. I was part of the problem.</p>— Kevin Van Valkenburg (@KVanValkenburg) <a href="https://twitter.com/KVanValkenburg/status/690203903560957953">January 21, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I know this is an ESPN link, but it is definitely worth the click and the author deserves them.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14615476/new-england-patriots-qb-tom-brady-big-reveal

I believe that the author may have been pro deflategate last year, but this tweet was in response to the admin of a local board retweeting his story link:

@bruceallen Thanks for the RT, Bruce. For the record: I was wrong then. Pats had/have a right to be pissed. I was part of the problem.
— Kevin Van Valkenburg (@KVanValkenburg) January 21, 2016
<SCRIPT charset=utf-8 src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" async></SCRIPT>

So much Pats love this week, I may faint. But I am sure this coming soon enough Nutkick

Good, point, PF4, it will re-air a few times on NFLN.

I recorded it so I went to my recorded copy and rewatched that section pausing it a few times to try to make it as accurate as possible.

If I do find it, mazz, I will definitely post a link. NFL.COM site is horrible on my 'puter as far as functionality.

I don't get HBO, or Showtime whatever channel it's on, so I have to wait for it to make its way to NFLN

That article was great, thank Bid!

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

I don't get HBO, or Showtime whatever channel it's on, so I have to wait for it to make its way to NFLN

I don't either, I used to have to try to talk Directv into giving that channel to me free for football season so I could watch it. I was so happy this year when they put it on NFLN. I don't even care that it's a day late.

Back