Cris Carter calls Brady the GOAT compares to Jordan

Mazz22

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies.
Reaction score
Stop the presses! Cris "I know my drugs" Carter called Brady the GOAT. Said his era makes him great. He has played with mediocre players makes him better than Joe. Compared him to Jordan.

I may faint.

Stop the presses! Cris "I know my drugs" Carter called Brady the GOAT. Said his era makes him great. He has played with mediocre players makes him better than Joe. Compared him to Jordan.

I may faint.

The reluctant band-wagoneer. :coffee:

Either that or he spent the weekend taking a refresher course in mind enhancers.

I may faint.

link please. I have to hear this for myself. :rolleyes:

It was on Mike & Mike this morning. They were all very high on and extremely complimentary of Brady and the Patriots. They also went into detail as to their football operations and how disciplined and really good they are: not beating themselves, limiting turnovers, knowing how to win etc

It was actually kind of a nice change for once to hear. Especially from Greenburg, a well known die hard Jets fan

link please. I have to hear this for myself. :rolleyes:

They don't have it up yet (just hour 1 is up so far), but I think it is hour 3 early on.
It will be here when they put it up.

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/podcast/index

Yes, Greenie is a NYJ fan but he's usually pretty reasonable on the topic of the Pats, though he is prone to a tad bit of hyperbole on any topic.

They don't have it up yet (just hour 1 is up so far), but I think it is hour 3 early on.
It will be here when they put it up.

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/podcast/index

Yes, Greenie is a NYJ fan but he's usually pretty reasonable on the topic of the Pats, though he is prone to a tad bit of hyperbole on any topic.

I agree but you can hear the pain and strain in his voice. I like that show a lot and it's one of the few programs on that network (MNF) that have escaped the wrath of my banning them.

I witnessed Marshall Faulk (!) articulating (to the degree that he is able) the same sentiment yesterday.

Faulk apparently has had his decade-plus of bitterness flushed out with a never ending stream of badassity courtesy of Tom Brady.

Miraculous.

I agree but you can hear the pain and strain in his voice. I like that show a lot and it's one of the few programs on that network (MNF) that have escaped the wrath of my banning them.

Stopped watching them years ago. Amazingly, it was Golic that caused it, not Greeny. Some dumbass thing he said involving Spygate and a level playing field.

I watch it only because it's them. They are just hilarious together. And every so often you get a curveball from them that you'd never call in a million years like Golic loves the movie Titanic and it makes Greenie vomit.

Also, I adore Louis Riddick and he is a frequent guest. Guys who have played for BB totally GET him.

Stopped watching them years ago. Amazingly, it was Golic that caused it, not Greeny. Some dumbass thing he said involving Spygate and a level playing field.

I watch it only because it's them. They are just hilarious together. And every so often you get a curveball from them that you'd never call in a million years like Golic loves the movie Titanic and it makes Greenie vomit.

Also, I adore Louis Riddick and he is a frequent guest. Guys who have played for BB totally GET him.

I think it's a terrific show and I watch it every morning. I also like First Take. It's a really well done show and say what you want about Stephen A Smith, but he knows his stuff. I don't always agree with them on everything, but it's a really deep show and they go into detail. I like that.

@P4Ever, I used to watch FT, but stopped a few years ago. The style of the show just got on my nerves after awhile.

@ OZO I must have missed that because from what I recall neither guy thought cameragate was a big deal. A violation, sure but not a big deal. It's schlereth whose opinion on that topic pissed me off.

I witnessed Marshall Faulk (!) articulating (to the degree that he is able) the same sentiment yesterday.

Faulk apparently has had his decade-plus of bitterness flushed out with a never ending stream of badassity courtesy of Tom Brady.

Miraculous.

I saw that and even laughed when I knew it was Deion, not Faulk who said that about Brady, that forced Faulk to open up and admit Brady, right now, is better and possibly best ever.

@P4Ever, I used to watch FT, but stopped a few years ago. The style of the show just got on my nerves after awhile

It can get a little rough at times. I like it because it's detailed and thorough. I'll probably get tired of it once the football season ends, but all in all I like the show.

@P4Ever, I used to watch FT, but stopped a few years ago. The style of the show just got on my nerves after awhile.

@ OZO I must have missed that because from what I recall neither guy thought cameragate was a big deal. A violation, sure but not a big deal. It's schlereth whose opinion on that topic pissed me off.

It might have been something else TBH, but it has been several years. I do know it was Golic though, which really surprised the hell out of me. I actually tried watching them for a few minutes last fall when O.Z.O. Jr. had them on in the morning before school. It was brutal, think it took about 15 seconds for me to walk away.

Nice to hear him recognize Tom Brady's greatness, but he is a babbling idiot in my view and I couldn't care less about his opinion.

Back