Cs Fans: How do you really feel about Bynum's injury?

Do you want Bynum back in this series?

• No, Bynum makes them better and I want to max the Cs chances

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Yes, let's beat them at their best

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DarrylStingley

Boston Sports
Reaction score
Affirmatively rooting for injuries is nasty stuff. That far, I cannot go. I'll make an A-Rod, Dungy and Kobe exception to that, I admit, but I can't root for a guy like Andrew Bynum to get hurt.

Now that he is sort of hurt, though, I will admit that I'd be happy to see him stay on the sidelines. My reason: I want to see the Cs win and him not playing makes that more likely. I don't wish him poorly, in general. I'm just taking a practical view here.

Some people would say that they want their team to beat the opposing team full strength and that winning otherwise is hollow.

Not for me....

What do you say?

A big poll is coming right at you. So don't open your mouth just yet.

Like you said, not rooting for it to happen, but can't be unhappy that it did. We have guys playing with injuries (apparently Allen had a thigh injury) and it's just part of the game.

I have no problem with him missing the rest of the series.

F*ck the Lakers. Hate the team, and that includes the refs that we're playing against, too. I could care less who gets hurt on that team, and I could care less how we win, as long as we win.

Besides

How much sweeter would it be if Lakers fans went crying about "Banner 18*"

*You only won because of injuries

Normally I prefer to beat the team @ full strength. But KG is obviously hurt, and I see this as *a step* towards evening it off. Obviously a healthy KG is worth far more than a healthy Bynum. Especially since KG has given G'asshol fits throughout their history.
Posted via Mobile Device

I hope he plays. I want to beat them at their best and I still think they will. :Celtics: :Celtics: :Celtics: :Celtics: :Celtics: :Celtics: :Celtics:

where's the option for "fukc the Lakers...fukc them right in the fukcen ear!"

He already had his knee drained during the series against Oklahoma City and he's looked strong in the series so far against the Celtics. I'd love for him to be out, but I wouldn't count on it.

You would figure Boston sports fans of all people would have some empathy for injuries to star players. You know... with Brady and KG each missing a lot of time in the past two years.

This thread has bad karma written all over it and now the Lakers will win the series 4-2.

You would figure Boston sports fans of all people would have some empathy for injuries to star players. You know... with Brady and KG each missing a lot of time in the past two years.

This thread has bad karma written all over it and now the Lakers will win the series 4-2.
We at Patriots Planet are VERY powerful. Our threads influence world events all the time. THERE WILL BE PEACE IN THE MIDDLE EAST. Now that I said that, I expect all this flotilla nonsense to fade away and for Hamas and Israel to become bosom buddies! Yay, internetz threads.

Oh, and here's to Josh McDaniel and Tim Tebow getting injured while making male love to each other! Or to farm animals!

Hey, are you a Colorado Rockies fan? I had a GREAT time in Denver for game 4 in 07. Blake Street is awesome. It was particularly heart warming seeing the sad faces of all the Rockies fans at the end of the game. They were so sure that there team was coming back. Tremendous!

Oh puh-leez.....

The collective teams of the NFL broke out champagne and blunts in the locker rooms the day TB got his knee taken out.

Empathy? Sympathy?

What do these words mean? :huh:

**** everybody. BOOM.

Oh puh-leez.....

The collective teams of the NFL broke out champagne and blunts in the locker rooms the day TB got his knee taken out.

This.

I hope this happens to Kobe before the game tonight...:coffee:

<object width="480" height="385">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3c2EjjLCdfM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></object>

Back