D22 AKA (Lee) calling WEEI again

shasta

Reaction score
Just to let everyone know what that tool D22 is doing, as if you couldn't guess. Well that fool just got blown up un Dale & Holey making a fool of himself again by claiming Tom Brady can't win against good defenses and that the Dolfags beat the Pats in the trenchs a few weeks ago. :jester: What's great is when he tries and pretend he's not a Phin fan. :hump:

He's a one trick dummy..

one of my favorite callers..right their with all the Yankee talk Callers on saturdays

What's great is he tries to play it off like he's this "objective" football fan and he always ends up exposing himself for the moron he truly is.

One of them called the other day to tell everyone how "bad he felt for the Red Sox" because they wouldn't be able to resign Beltre. :jerkit:

new_gfy_shirt.jpg

Well........ok. :coffee:

When he stopped posting I just assumed his one good lung finally gave out.

He didn't strike me as the type to give up easily.. I mean he's from RI and for two decades watched Dan Marino choke away playoff games and he never picked another favorite team.

:O

Just to let everyone know what that tool D22 is doing, as if you couldn't guess. Well that fool just got blown up un Dale & Holey making a fool of himself again by claiming Tom Brady can't win against good defenses . . .

This afternoon, I think I heard some douchewaffle saying the same thing on the Sports Hub. I woudn't doubt it if it was him again.

What's great is he tries to play it off like he's this "objective" football fan and he always ends up exposing himself for the moron he truly is.

I heard the call. He had the guys sitting on the fence until dropping a "we" when saying Miami dominated in the trenches. The call was essentially over there.

The man is a genius, a Marino Lackey and a pretend drummer. Fantastic combo.......:coffee:

I heard the call. He had the guys sitting on the fence until dropping a "we" when saying Miami dominated in the trenches. The call was essentially over there.

Yeah he always shows his true colors and ends getting blown up for being the fool he is. I heard him on the Big Show last year saying in one breath that Tom Brady was overated and in the very next breath saying something like B.B. would be nothing without lucking into a Hall of fame QB with a 6th round pick.:shrug:

Yeah he always shows his true colors and ends getting blown up for being the fool he is. I heard him on the Big Show last year saying in one breath that Tom Brady was overated and in the very next breath saying something like B.B. would be nothing without lucking into a Hall of fame QB with a 6th round pick.:shrug:

Haters do tend to use circular logic like that. Every player sucks unless he is being used to aid in proving the suckiness of someone else.

Considering they haven't had a losing season in 9 years and only need to go 4-6 the rest of the way to do so again, it is the league that must really suck. :coffee:

Haters do tend to use circular logic like that. Every player sucks unless he is being used to aid in proving the suckiness of someone else.

Considering they haven't had a losing season in 9 years and only need to go 4-6 the rest of the way to do so again, it is the league that must really suck. :coffee:

It has to really suck for the haters to watch the Pats start to reload right before their eyes when it takes them years rebuild. I mean how long has Miami been in the rebuilding process, a decade? :shake:

Back