D22's Book due out December 14th

Also the author fundamentally misunderstands the purpose of the spread, it is NOT to predict the winner and loser of the game. The purpose of the point spread is to EQUALIZE the AMOUNT OF MONEY BET on the two teams so that the house will not lose money no matter who wins. From the house point of view the ideal spread is the one that gets equal amounts of money on both teams so that the house can make money off the "vig" the difference the loser pays over his bet, since football bets don't have odds like other sports like horse racing to attract money to the less attractive teams, e.g. the underdogs. So the basing of his "accusations" of NE cheating based on point spreads is like saying that farmers yields are controlled by the commodities futures pricing--just because relationship exists, it doesn't equal control.

I can even keep track at how many times numerous folks here, mainly Mikiemo IIRC, tried to explain this to him. These comments and "reviews" are hilarious. One guy actually wrote, "the facts in this book are fascinating. My only complaint is the author just kept repeating himself over and over. I started feeling like he was just trying to fill up pages. Get to the point!!!"

LOL, this thread is like a time machine, yet in the now. ROFL

Those reviews posted here were pure gold. The poor saps that actually bought this book found out the hard way that D22 is a crazed nutbag-- a conclusion we all reached years ago without having to invest a dime.

The author is a crazed sports fan, drunk with hate, and this book is an incoherent mess with no credible sources and some insane conspiracy theories. He gathered up all the old stories that anyone could find on the web, did a couple of statistical calculations and pulled a theory out of his ass.

Beautifully put and the idea of all these people discovering that they spent cash on a lunatic's rants is a delicious treat over morning coffee.

Thanks to all for bringing this stuff to my attention. I had no idea that the book was real until now and the legal charge against him is just frosting on the cake.

:celebrate:

He spent 30 grand on this piece of shit! LMFAOWTFBBQ!!!!!

I must defend my close personal pal D22 and explain this was not the quality work of Lee from NRG. Lee would be much more complete and detailed in his writing when he uncovers the greatest criminal sports mind in history Bill Bellychick.

Lee hung with some great men on knowledge

Ronnie Reegen

lesNlee_small.jpg

judy Priest

priest1.jpg

06-Foxboro---Gillette-Stadium-Lighthouse.jpg

Dtutu withheld information about BB's ties to Illuminati, Patriot-owned satellites made by a super-secret company called SpaceKraft-and TFB being injected with Atlantian DNA during his knee surgery-for his second blockbuster of Classic Illiterature.

The more I think about this story the better it gets.

Failed rock drummer and stock fraud is driven insane by Patriots success which he is convinced is due to cheating, even though that is how he makes his living, writes self-published book for 30K and fraudulently attempts to puff it up to make it successful, is exposed as a swindler by NASD, heavily fined and suspended and then exposed as a fraud by people lured in by his lunatic ranting who then go out of their way to make sure nobody else buys his hilariously insane and amateurish attempt at a book.

This might be the greatest story ever told. His life is ruined and the New England Patriots had a hand in it.

Somebody call ESPN for a 30/30 special.

I look forward to D22 posting again someday from a homeless shelter with a borrowed smartphone, defiant to the end.
The man is a true lunatic. And that's saying something, given some of the lesser nutjobs that have passed through here.

Wait is Bryan O'Leary, "Lee" aka D22?

(I'm slow)

no he is not

D22 is Lee Mangano - drummer of NRG band on the original soundtrack to transformer in 1987, leader of the Drum school videos, sex god to the masses of women who knows he can keep the beat!!!!

Well then I am confused.

no he is not

D22 is Lee Mangano - drummer of NRG band on the original soundtrack to transformer in 1987, leader of the Drum school videos, sex god to the masses of women who knows he can keep the beat!!!!

I knew peripherally about the drumming thing, but I was under the impression that he was actually the author of this book. I stopped caring about D22 long before we saw the last of him, so I don't really know his backstory.

The whole thing is just a joke? He has nothing to do with O'Leary?

I'm a little slow on the uptake.

I knew peripherally about the drumming thing, but I was under the impression that he was actually the author of this book. I stopped caring about D22 long before we saw the last of him, so I don't really know his backstory.

The whole thing is just a joke? He has nothing to do with O'Leary?

I'm glad I'm not the only one confused. :huh:

i knew peripherally about the drumming thing, but i was under the impression that he was actually the author of this book. I stopped caring about d22 long before we saw the last of him, so i don't really know his backstory.

The whole thing is just a joke? He has nothing to do with o'leary?

i only know because i looked up his transformer information back in teh day to verify he wasn't talking out his ass like he was the fins being the breatest team ever.

Plus he would call into weei all the time and get hung up on.

i only know because i looked up his transformer information back in teh day to verify he wasn't talking out his ass like he was the fins being the breatest team ever.

Plus he would call into weei all the time and get hung up on.

So, to sum it up, D22 has nothing to do with O'Leary other than the spygate fetish. Correct?

I suppose that I should have realized that since Lee/D22 doesn't seem like a guy that could be the president of anything other than the Nutbag Society, but when the reviews referred to how poorly it was written and the pointless repetition it seemed plausible.

Well, regardless of whether it was our former interwebz playpal or not, it's still a great story of the cheater who wrote a book about the Patriots cheating, looked stupid in the process and lost his shirt as a sort of bonus.

Back