Dan Lebatard Murders The Jets

cadmonkey

I have nothing useful to say....
Reaction score
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/swxQkMvl-4w?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/swxQkMvl-4w?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

"Next up, a pissed off Randy Moss!!!! STOOGATS!!!!"

I swear, not five minutes ago, I was just thinking... "Hmm.... I wonder if Revis really is hobbled. Because a gimpy Revis plus a pissed-off Moss motivated by not only his contract status but also by being blanketed by Revis last year... I'm thinking 200 yards?" What's the Patriot record for receiving yards in a game? ROFL

ROFL ROFL ROFL "Your defense...harassed that Mexican girl...more than Joe Flacco!!!"

ROFL ROFL ROFL

ROFL ROFL ROFL "Your defense...harassed that Mexican girl...more than Joe Flacco!!!"

ROFL ROFL ROFL

I've been seeing some revisionist history this week on Flacco. He was, by a wide margin, the worst quarterback on the field for the first half. An average QB puts up 14-17 points on the Jets in the first half.

I heard some of this earlier in the week on Felger and Maz.
Lebatard is a riot. his rant on Lebron was awesome as well. look it up if you haven't heard it (or want to relive it)

:jester:"That's more torn ACL's for Kris Jenkins than franchise championships"

can i ask a question? why, when dan was talking about jenkins did Stugats say "they are getting haynesworth"?

can i ask a question? why, when dan was talking about jenkins did Stugats say "they are getting haynesworth"?

If you go and check Jets MBs or listen to Sports Radio archives from Monday night and Tuesday, that was the talk.

"Jenkins is out? Ok, we'll trade for Haynesworth"

You know, genius stuff like that.

If you go and check Jets MBs or listen to Sports Radio archives from Monday night and Tuesday, that was the talk.

oh ok. i thought it was a serious thing going to happen.

I kind of wish it would. Bart Scott and Albert Haynesworth having a fight during a game on the field sounds like a good time.
Albert Haynesworth and Rex Ryan having a fight during a game on the sideline over a <s>box</s> crate of Little Debbies sounds like a better time :coffee:

It's a New York thing, being the center of the universe and all. Kind of like when Yankee fans talk about trading scrub Single A prospects for All-Stars and believe that it will actually happen.

It's a New York thing, being the center of the universe and all. Kind of like when Yankee fans talk about trading scrub Single A prospects for All-Stars and believe that it will actually happen.

"How come we couldn't get Roy Halliday for Melky Cabrera?"

Lebatard is an idiot but this made me laugh. Too bad he didn't throw in a BAMMM to finish it off.

Back