Daredevil on Netflix

I have a questions in the series. Does everyone figure out who he is. That was one of the things BS in the movie.

You need to put the movie out of your mind, the Netflix show is a completely different animal.

Only a select few know who he is in the TV show.

Finished episode 3 last night and I'm enjoying this season as much as the 1st so far. Karen really annoys the hell out of me though. Not sure if it's the character or the actor.

I don't like Jon Bernthal typically, but so far he's excellent in this role.

Just finished up the finale. I don't want to spoil anything, but will say that I thought it was exceptional. There's a lot going on in that last episode and I wasn't all that sure they'd be able to tie most of it up, but damned if they didn't do it.

Finished episode 4. Wasn't as impressed with the graveyard scene as others but very solid episode overall.

Finished episode 4. Wasn't as impressed with the graveyard scene as others but very solid episode overall.

I said the exact same thing on another board. There was just something about that scene that didn't work, but I'm not sure I can point to what it was (other than being overly expository, but that's not entirely it either).

There's only room for one Kingpin.

D'Onofrio is fantastic.

So I read an article this weekend that said that Season 3 has been delayed and may not even happen and that the storyline might continue with The Defenders. I hope that isn't the case. I never followed the comic books but it sure seems like that there's a lot of story left to tell. I like John Bernthal as the Punisher but he's basically just playing the part of Shane from The Walking Dead all over again. The prison fight scene was amazing.

Not a John Bernthal fan at all. He's typecast for a reason and his 'acting' in TWD was laughable. But he lucked out with his role in Daredevil because it was a perfect fit for what he brings and he didn't need to extend himself much. So he worked out better than expected and is good for that role, but I still don't want to see him in anything else ever.

Not a John Bernthal fan at all. He's typecast for a reason and his 'acting' in TWD was laughable. But he lucked out with his role in Daredevil because it was a perfect fit for what he brings and he didn't need to extend himself much. So he worked out better than expected and is good for that role, but I still don't want to see him in anything else ever.

You're just mad because he tried to kill Rick...

Back