Daredevil on Netflix

Just finished it last night and won't give any spoilers, but the last three episodes were fantastic and left me wanting (a lot) more.

I thought the series started off a bit slow, myself (but still not bad). Things really got rolling when the Kingpin (Fisk) came onto the scene and the end of the season was some of the most fun I've had watching TV in a while.

I had my doubts about this series and the ones to follow (especially AKA Jessica Jones, which is the next one to come), but after seeing this, I'm pretty optimistic of what the future holds for these Netflix shows. Cage and especially Iron Fist should be pretty awesome if done right.

WTF - Netflix isn't working on my TV at home. I unplugged the TV, modem and router. Nothing. Reset all the buttons. Nothing. Direct wired the TV to the wireless router using an ethernet cable (all remedies suggested by Netflix) Still nothing.

Ugh

WTF - Netflix isn't working on my TV at home. I unplugged the TV, modem and router. Nothing. Reset all the buttons. Nothing. Direct wired the TV to the wireless router using an ethernet cable (all remedies suggested by Netflix) Still nothing.

Ugh

Netflix is working for me, is yours still out?

Finished it last night after watching the Arrow.

FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC!!!!

One of my questions was XXXXXXXXX and everything was set up for a what will be a hard to follow second season. The XXX XXXX looks good, Fisk XXX XXXX XXXXXXXX and XXXXX for what he really is so there is XX XXXXX XX XX XXX XX XXX XXX.

Can't wait.

Hurry up and finish so we can talk about the show.

Just finished it last night and won't give any spoilers, but the last three episodes were fantastic and left me wanting (a lot) more.

I thought the series started off a bit slow, myself (but still not bad). Things really got rolling when the Kingpin (Fisk) came onto the scene and the end of the season was some of the most fun I've had watching TV in a while.

I had my doubts about this series and the ones to follow (especially AKA Jessica Jones, which is the next one to come), but after seeing this, I'm pretty optimistic of what the future holds for these Netflix shows. Cage and especially Iron Fist should be pretty awesome if done right.

I hadn't watched Netflix in over a year after my house was broken into and the dude stole my WII system, which I was using to access it. As an aside, the guy left his prints on the plexiglass base to the WII and the cops lifted them and used them as part of the evidence used to convict him and he is doing time.

Anyhow, I got a ROKU for Christmas and only fired it up two months ago and I've been impressed with what Netflix is doing. Just as good as the premium cable series.

I got hooked on a Tina Fey production called Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt and thought it was an excellent comedy. It's got a character in it called Titus Andromedon (Titus Burgess) that is the funniest dude I've seen in a while. The show is smart with snappy dialogue and an offbeat storyline.

A sample of Titus:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wGW8Q2odTJU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I hadn't watched Netflix in over a year after my house was broken into and the dude stole my WII system, which I was using to access it. As an aside, the guy left his prints on the plexiglass base to the WII and the cops lifted them and used them as part of the evidence used to convict him and he is doing time.

Anyhow, I got a ROKU for Christmas and only fired it up two months ago and I've been impressed with what Netflix is doing. Just as good as the premium cable series.

I got hooked on a Tina Fey production called Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt and thought it was an excellent comedy. It's got a character in it called Titus Andromedon (Titus Burgess) that is the funniest dude I've seen in a while. The show is smart with snappy dialogue and an offbeat storyline.

A sample of Titus:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wGW8Q2odTJU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I watched Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt by binging in a day and a half, I liked it that much

A sample of Titus:

We had been watching Netflix using the Miracast on my phone and an adapter on the TV. This past weekend, we invested in the newest ROKU box and used it for the first time on Saturday night. It was great!! And now that we have the ROKU, our son is letting us use his Amazon Prime account so we can watch The Americans. It's his favorite series.

We've watched the 1st 3 episodes of Kimmy. I like it a lot so far.
After reading through this thread, I have Daredevil on our list of shows to watch this weekend.

We had been watching Netflix using the Miracast on my phone and an adapter on the TV. This past weekend, we invested in the newest ROKU box and used it for the first time on Saturday night. It was great!! And now that we have the ROKU, our son is letting us use his Amazon Prime account so we can watch The Americans. It's his favorite series.

We've watched the 1st 3 episodes of Kimmy. I like it a lot so far.
After reading through this thread, I have Daredevil on our list of shows to watch this weekend.

Kimmy has a great cast with Ellie Kemper, Carol Kane, Jane Krakowski, Jon Hamm and a bunch of other noted actors, but let me know if you don't end up agreeing that Titus steals the show.

He was a Broadway guy and had never done TV. Didn't even know what to do at his first filming and figured he'd watch somebody else and figure it out. And he gets called to do the first scene. He's halfway through it and the director yells "cut!" and Titus gets nervous and then he's told that Tina Fey was laughing so loud at his bit it screwed the up the take. That's a good start.

Finished it last night after watching the Arrow.

FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC!!!!

One of my questions was XXXXXXXXX and everything was set up for a what will be a hard to follow second season. The XXX XXXX looks good, Fisk XXX XXXX XXXXXXXX and XXXXX for what he really is so there is XX XXXXX XX XX XXX XX XXX XXX.

Can't wait.

Hurry up and finish so we can talk about the show.

No kidding...I can't wait until these guys get up to episode five or six when it really starts ramping up with big baldy.

I'm almost looking forward to second installments of this more than the big movies (though I still love those).

No kidding...I can't wait until these guys get up to episode five or six when it really starts ramping up with big baldy. I'm almost looking forward to second installments of this more than the big movies (though I still love those).

Me too.

I'd really started to lose hyped interest in the Marvel movies (meaning I'd see them and enjoy them, but I wasn't excited about them). Most of the Marvel movies/franchises feel the same as the brand has nailed its formula and isn't really taking any risks. It's a well-oiled machine that produces consistently entertaining family movies, but it started to feel played out (JMO).

Daredevil really broke that trend for me and gave me a reason to be interested in the brand and its universe again. I hope the other Marvel characters coming to Netflix are portrayed in a similar 'grown-up' manner, and hopefully season two of Daredevil isn't super far off.

Definitely one of the most surprisingly good shows I've seen in a long time!

It's not a Netflix issue. I can watch it on my laptop but I much prefer watching it on the 50 inch LED. Need to call Xfinity and see what's up.

Totally agree bigger is way better when watching entertainment

It's not a Netflix issue. I can watch it on my laptop but I much prefer watching it on the 50 inch LED. Need to call Xfinity and see what's up.

Did you refresh your modem

Wow, this came a lot sooner than I expected: Daredevil renewed for 2nd season in 2016!

Marvel Entertainment and Netflix have just announced that Daredevil will receive a second season and it will arrive in 2016!

Marvel has issued this press release:

With the first season of "Marvel's Daredevil" proving a smash success with both audiences and critics, Netflix and Marvel will continue to create further adventures of the Man Without Fear! Doug Petrie ("Buffy the Vampire Slayer," "American Horror Story") and Marco Ramirez ("Sons of Anarchy"), who worked closely with Executive Producers Steven S. DeKnight and Drew Goddard during the first season, will serve as showrunners for Season 2. Petrie, Ramirez, Goddard ("Cabin in the Woods"), and Jeph Loeb ("Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.") will serve as Executive Producers of Season 2.

“While previous commitments unfortunately prevent me from continuing on with Daredevil into its second season," DeKnight explains, "I could not be happier that Doug Petrie and Marco Ramirez are carrying the torch. They were invaluable collaborators during our first season, and I for one can't wait to see what they do with the show moving forward."

"Marvel's A.K.A. Jessica Jones" comes only to Netflix later this year and "Marvel's Luke Cage" premieres on the streaming service in 2016. Future series exclusively debuting on Netflix include “Marvel’s Iron Fist” and “Marvel’s Defenders,” a mini-series event that reimagines a team of self-sacrificing, heroic characters.

Bummed that DeKnight is leaving, but a second season is better than not having one. Can't wait!

Wow, this came a lot sooner than I expected: Daredevil renewed for 2nd season in 2016!

Bummed that DeKnight is leaving, but a second season is better than not having one. Can't wait!
I'm 5 episodes in and absolutely blown away. It's been a challenge not to binge watch these until 3 in the morning every night. Pumped that they're doing another season! I was enjoying Arrow with The Flash waiting in the wings, but this is so good I had to back-burner them.

I've been curious to see Fisk based on comments in this thread and finally got to episodes that he is in and yes, he is excellent.

However, I kept wondering where I've seen him before and last night it hit me. He played "Private Pyle" the iconic psycho boot camp marine in Full Metal Jacket.

Also, the show impresses me more with each episode. It's got such a great, dark look to it and the dialogue and performances are more nuanced than any of the Super Hero productions I've seen. Charlie Cox is simply tremendous as Matt Murdock and everybody else is at least good.

I've been curious to see Fisk based on comments in this thread and finally got to episodes that he is in and yes, he is excellent.

However, I kept wondering where I've seen him before and last night it hit me. He played "Private Pyle" the iconic psycho boot camp marine in Full Metal Jacket.

Also, the show impresses me more with each episode. It's got such a great, dark look to it and the dialogue and performances are more nuanced than any of the Super Hero productions I've seen. Charlie Cox is simply tremendous as Matt Murdock and everybody else is at least good.

Yes sir
http://screenrant.com/daredevil-netflix-kingpin-actor-vincent-donofrio/

He was also a lead on Law & Order

Anyone watching Season 2 this weekend? I watched the first episode and it was pretty much like Season 1, but tons of big/different stuff is coming! Looks like The Punisher is going to be pretty bad-ass.

Back