Daredevil on Netflix

It looks like they will really expand with Karen and Foggy's characters, too. I actually really like both of those actors, though I know some have problems with one or the other.

What I'm most looking forward to is how they tie all of these series together (Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, and Iron Fist). It should really be crazy epic when Marvel finally rolls out The Defenders. I think they are filming Cage right now and have cast Iron Fist, so I imagine that will start up shortly. Hopefully they'll be able to squeeze another season of Jessica Jones in too.

It looks like they will really expand with Karen and Foggy's characters, too. I actually really like both of those actors, though I know some have problems with one or the other.

What I'm most looking forward to is how they tie all of these series together (Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, and Iron Fist). It should really be crazy epic when Marvel finally rolls out The Defenders. I think they are filming Cage right now and have cast Iron Fist, so I imagine that will start up shortly. Hopefully they'll be able to squeeze another season of Jessica Jones in too.

Is Jessica Jones on the same level as Daredevil? I've heard a lot of mixed reviews and haven't bothered watching it yet.

Anyone watching Season 2 this weekend? I watched the first episode and it was pretty much like Season 1, but tons of big/different stuff is coming! Looks like The Punisher is going to be pretty bad-ass.

I had no idea it was back. :dbanana:
Loved the first season. I'll need to get started on the 2nd this weekend.

Anyone watching Season 2 this weekend? I watched the first episode and it was pretty much like Season 1, but tons of big/different stuff is coming! Looks like The Punisher is going to be pretty bad-ass.
I may not sleep this weekend :dbanana:

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

Is Jessica Jones on the same level as Daredevil? I've heard a lot of mixed reviews and haven't bothered watching it yet.
It was great, but for different reasons, and, imo, not on par with DD

Did vBulletin just automatically add a double quote to my last post or am I just losing my mind?

Damn I didn't even know there was a daredevil show on netflixs. It never showed up on my netflixs account. Dare devil & the spin off movie were the 2 worst Super hero movies I ever watched

Did vBulletin just automatically add a double quote to my last post or am I just losing my mind?

No double post, it just merged your last two replies since they came so closely together in time.

I still haven't watched this. :mad:

I think it's on the same level, but has a slightly different feel to it. Some people are surprised at how good it is, but I haven't heard anyone come out and say they didn't like it.

Jessica Jones is more clever with the banter and sarcasm, but it is very obviously intended to be in the same universe as Daredevil given the grit of the series. I'm sure you'll like it.

I've heard Luke Cage is due out in late September.

Rosario the night nurse so far is the tie in character for DD & JJ. I bet she's gonna be in Luke Cage too. Both shows stand on their own with Rosario being a nice subtle link to both shows. Maybe the full tie in will be her patching up all of them at once lol.

As for DD season 2. I like it a lot so far. :shoot:

So the first three episodes were totally jimpworthy, sadly I was falling asleep and couldn't muster the strength for 4 or 5, but I will get more going tonight, can't wait, they are doing an outstanding job with the dialogue between DD and Castle. Bernthal is, as most suspected, amazing as the Punisher so far, and I feel like we're barely scratching the surface.

I've heard Luke Cage is due out in late September.

Rosario the night nurse so far is the tie in character for DD & JJ. I bet she's gonna be in Luke Cage too. Both shows stand on their own with Rosario being a nice subtle link to both shows. Maybe the full tie in will be her patching up all of them at once lol.

As for DD season 2. I like it a lot so far. :shoot:

Apparently there is a trailer for Luke Cage after the end of episode 13 of Daredevil. There is a .gif of it online, but no trailer that I've seen yet.

So the first three episodes were totally jimpworthy, sadly I was falling asleep and couldn't muster the strength for 4 or 5, but I will get more going tonight, can't wait, they are doing an outstanding job with the dialogue between DD and Castle. Bernthal is, as most suspected, amazing as the Punisher so far, and I feel like we're barely scratching the surface.

Right there with ya. Just finished episode 4 and am now really curious to see where they take things. There is a pretty long monologue in episode 4 that I'm not entirely sure worked for me, but still overall it's been pretty killer.

Damn I didn't even know there was a daredevil show on netflixs. It never showed up on my netflixs account. Dare devil & the spin off movie were the 2 worst Super hero movies I ever watched

They do DD and Elektra justice in season 2. Binge watch

Do you guys like Elektra? I think she was awesome. From her introduction and how Matt acts with her. It's great. Not too much I will say but they do have that love/hate thing down

Maybe I get it a watch . Anything has to be better then the movies version. The only good part of that movie. Was the music .

I can't compare the versions because I've never seen the movie. But this series is tremendous.

I'm not a binge watcher. I prefer the old fashioned method of one episode per week, especially since we watch so many other series. I don't like the idea of having the entire season finished in just a few days. A good series needs to be taken in slowly and savored, like a good beer.

Apparently there is a trailer for Luke Cage after the end of episode 13 of Daredevil. There is a .gif of it online, but no trailer that I've seen yet.

Right there with ya. Just finished episode 4 and am now really curious to see where they take things. There is a pretty long monologue in episode 4 that I'm not entirely sure worked for me, but still overall it's been pretty killer.
I'm with you. It was an epic monologue, Bernthal was flat out amazing, but something about the scene didn't work...maybe it was the pacing and cutting it short without any wrapup, or maybe it was just DD's stone faced reaction, but something about it was just a little off (imo it wasn't Bernthal though, I thought he was spectacular the whole show, and it made me want a Punisher stand alone bad!)

I have a questions in the series. Does everyone figure out who he is. That was one of the things BS in the movie.

Back