DarthPatriot's Romper Room

<<
gawd, I don't feel pretty, just glowing
>>

Oh RG, you sound so beautiful tonight. Maybe I should light one up, have a drink and turn gay like you so I can appreciate the thought of you in candlelight ROFL

George Washington smoked pot, yet there's no account of Martha sucking dick behind ye olde quickie mart.

Go figure.

Mark_Henderson said:
George Washington smoked pot, yet there's no account of Martha sucking dick behind ye olde quickie mart.

Go figure.

I recall reading somewhere that the drug that most smoked back then was opium.

Of course, I could be misremembering. I've smoked so much pot over the years that I'm practically senile now.

BTW DP, in case ya didn't know, a faggot in England is a cigarette.

As they used to say in the Army:

Smoke 'em if ya got 'em. The smoking lamp is lit. :high:

So am I off double secret probation now?If I offended anyone I am sorry that was not my intention.I am definitly not a racist.I even have black friends.My words were twisted out of context I think.But I do apologize.

harrisonhits said:
<<
Ummmm nuclear war.
>>

And another thing you clueless idiot, before you ever applaud nuclear war or suggest it you need to vist the Peace Park and ABomb Museum in Hiroshima. Until you do you don't have the slightest idea what you are talking about or suggesting be done.
We saved more lives than we took with those bombs..The japs were not going to quit...does kamikaze mean anything to you?...I suggest you visit Pearl Harbor...site of an unprovoked act of war,before you get all touchy about hiro and naga..You mess with the bull you get the horns.We were all like ..stop dat shit or im gonna **** you up!And they was all like ching chang ching chong!And we were like alright mudder ****ser one may time!And they was like...he look like a man!And we was like BOOOOM! mother ****ser BoooooM!!!! And then they like melted and shit...like in Raiders!****s man thats a good movie!

DarthPatriot said:
There are higher purposes none of which can be found at the botton of a glass or the end of a doobie.

I beg to differ.....

One night and some cheap tequila spawned this gem..........

18778711_F_tn.jpg

DarthPatriot said:
So am I off double secret probation now?If I offended anyone I am sorry that was not my intention.I am definitly not a racist.I even have black friends.My words were twisted out of context I think.But I do apologize.

Wow, you have black friends? eeek

Nope, still an assclown. I'm looking forward to an explanation as to how anything you've posted could be "twisted out of context."

DP you are nothing but a racist bigoted piece of shit.

I know more about WW II then you ever will and you remain a clueless lowlife piece of filth. You are beneath contempt and I will no longer respond to you.

Why do you go to some skinhead board where you'd be appreciated and stop polluting the Planet.

:4321: :4321: :4321: :4321: :4321: :4321: :4321: :4321:

Undertaker #59 said:
Well, that was enlightening.

:LOL:

UT, you gave me such a case of the giggles by writing that. God, I can't quit laughing.

And to our friend Darth, please remember that it's not just the "pot-smoking liberals" whose treatment of their children borders on neglect. My uncle used to make as much money as you, if not more, until his wife got sick of him never being home because he was always working and divorced him. What good did his financial success do him? :rolleyes:

Alcoholic9 said:
We have pretty thick skin here (though you did manage to piss some people off.) The problem is though, if you've managed to spew out this stuff in 10 posts, God only knows what you'll have said by 100 or 1000. :D

I don't think this is the Pats board for you. However, may I recommend IndyStar? ;)

http://www2.indystar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=10

Dude, you have NO IDEA what shit he was spewing! UT cleaned up most of his crap. He managed to insult me, spinal tap, hawg and harrisonhits with gay, mother and racial insults all in a handful of posts.

Don't get me wrong, I gave it back to him tenfold in PM's but I have never seen a more hateful, racist, homophobic, unpatriotic, wannabe christian in my life.

I sent Harrison and splunge a copy of my PM to him...

For the record, I didn't delete anything. I just combined all the inane posts into this thread and added the "N" word to the profanity filter.

Undertaker #59 said:
For the record, I didn't delete anything. I just combined all the inane posts into this thread and added the "N" word to the profanity filter.

So you did leave it...

Not for nothin, but in this day and age, you would think that an N word filter would be unneccesary.

Man, I was with you for a while...he was sooooooooo over the top that I couldn't tell either.

Oh well, he did give me some smack practice for the offseason, though I can't imagine a scenario where I would need THAT type of smack.

DarthPatriot said:
Have I used dope? No Do I smoke tobacco? No Do I drink adult beverages? No....Do I know of the pain that these three things can cause...all too well.Pot Is not cool...Its a mind altering drug.I have two children under 6.If I allowed myself to become inebriated for one moment.I would be negligent as a parent.Self Gratification is not why we are put on this world.There are higher purposes none of which can be found at the botton of a glass or the end of a doobie.Dont tell me you are successful and travel and a pothead.If that was true you would be an exception that proves the rule.Im sure your 25 year old wife loves her old pot smoking liberal weenie very much.and may wait as much as a month before shes smoking some ******s dick behind the Quik E mart.It must be hard to travel to all those places on 60k.I make twice that and rarely travel outside the country.To say that smoking dope is harmless is moronic.Thats whats wrong with this country too many pot smoking cock sucking baby killing ****** loving Godless faggots.Hope I hav'nt offended anyone.Go Pats!:pat:

just because you can't chew gum and walk at the same time, doesn't mean the great majority of people that can handle it, behave as you describe.

i feel bad for your children growing up with such exposure to highly subjective and opinionated hate because YOU can't handle what other people enjoy and function at the same time.

it's about time the mods ASSCLOWED your feeble minded ASS.

stainlee said:
i feel bad for your children growing up with such exposure to highly subjective and opinionated hate because YOU can't handle what other people enjoy and function at the same time.
Stainlee, Darth-Patriots is a bigot and unfortunately his kids will most likely become bigots, unless of course the other half of this partnership is a strong minded person and refuses to allow this type of trash to be spoken in front of their children.

May god have mercy on your soul for this close mindedness you have is not only polluting your thoughts but those of your offspring .

again Darth-Patriots may god have mercy on you when it comes time for your final judgement.

P.S. Darth most people are prejudice of things they see in themselves and hate so maybe a long look in the mirror is your next steps - you find out that you are lost and looking for a saviour to lead you from this darkness

oh yeah :4321:

I can't believe I missed this thread. I always miss out on the good shit around here.

And for the record, I am not a cock sucker.

Thank you. ROFL

Back