Deflated Footballs? - Ballgate posts go here - NSFW

Status
Not open for further replies.
In other news, I just got called a communist by an internet tough guy for disagreeing with FOX news running this story :coffee:

If you didn't care, you wouldn't be posting about it here.

I should've said nobody else (that matters) cares.

It's all pretty laughable, really.

I don't matter, you don't matter.

Nobody's opinion on this matters but the NFL's.
Posted via Mobile Device

I don't matter, you don't matter.

Nobody's opinion on this matters but the NFL's.
Posted via Mobile Device

th

WTF? Are you a Pats fan or what? You're "with" a COLTS fan about a complete bullshit story that comes from a complete bullshit reporter of a team that HAD NO BUSINESS being on the field with the Patriots in the first place. Gimme a ****ing break with this bullshit people... The Patriots are better than your team, DEAL WITH IT
wow, I missed this, I took it as more of a slap at the colts fan he quoted for being "WITH" the dumbass Kravitz.

Luck should have thrown for 400+ yards and put up more than 7 points

It's just a 1 way street again

The irony of everyone here blaming Kravitz is that anyone who's ever read Kravitz knows what a notorious Colts hater the man is.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hopefully the game film shows us more clearly what took place during this sequence of events.

My sources say that Big Vince sat on the ball, and that's how it became deflated.

popcorn

The irony of everyone here blaming Kravitz is that anyone who's ever read Kravitz knows what a notorious Colts hater the man is.
Posted via Mobile Device

I hate the Jets and the Ravens.

Does hating 'x' team make it impossible for me to hate 'y' team? What's your point?

Posted via Mobile Device
First I think he was played like a fiddle by the Colts to deflect the attention of the game and give an excuse to the legion of fans who see Manning II as their future.

Secondly he Tweeted this out based on not confirming the info but by a singular source and as of 8am had still not been able to investigate himself.

Most people grow out of the "Ha ha, made you look" phase of their lives by age 14 or so.

This Kravitz guy is one tedious human being.

WTF? Are you a Pats fan or what? You're "with" a COLTS fan about a complete bullshit story that comes from a complete bullshit reporter of a team that HAD NO BUSINESS being on the field with the Patriots in the first place. Gimme a ****ing break with this bullshit people... The Patriots are better than your team, DEAL WITH IT

I was pointing up that the guy was stupid (Steveo).

The deflated ball thing is a story on nothing.

If you read any of my comments, it's obvious that I'm a Pats fan.

Are you a Pats fan? :wave:

Rumor has it that BB had this woman on the sidelines tampering with the balls... Anybody see her on TV?

crushing-watermelons-o.gif

The facts that Florio doesn't have 10 "stories" on the first page leads me to believe this story has already lost it's legs. The dead time for this week needs any kind of story and this won't be one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back