Demarius Thomas drafted by McDaniels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again the purpose of the thread is to watch the facts evolve week to week and see if the opinions and posted takes play out... As if you can draw conclusions now.. LMAO. Although the competition and game plans can morph the results into a mixed bag. Basically the next few weeks will tell us more and the final story is the playoffs. We shall see.

It's the same as my other threads on JG/JB and the OC. It's on going... Week to week.

Also.. the dorky boardie boys will attempt to become piles of turds ... Yaaah,. Watch them post their diarrhea.. it's fun. Haha popcorn

Well, since as you posted the playoffs will tell the final story your boy toy need not worry about that.

Meyers is working toward Malcolm Mitchell 2.0.

Tee-hee. Haha. :dom:

Well, since as you posted the playoffs will tell the final story your boy toy need not worry about that.

Meyers is working toward Malcolm Mitchell 2.0.

Tee-hee. Haha. :dom:

Hopefully you're right about that.. and you get another attempt at a bigger experienced guy with Sanu. Or is his name gord-as. Or Thom-don. Somehow the expectations should be kept low , not sure why.. :tmack::clap:

Haha.

Note: Obsessively ripping the best OC in the history of the franchise, hands down, by far, for a team scoring 31.8 points a game (best in the league) and 377.2 yards per game (10th in the league) this year - is just weird.

That includes the two guys who created the offense, by the way.

Tee-hee. :coffee:

Haha.

Note: Obsessively ripping the best OC in the history of the franchise, hands down, by far, for a team scoring 31.8 points a game (best in the league) and 377.2 yards per game (10th in the league) this year - is just weird.

That includes the two guys who created the offense, by the way.

Tee-hee. :coffee:

But he’s so funny.

Wucka-wucka!!!!

Obsessively ripping the best OC in the history of the franchise, hands down, by far, for a team scoring 31.8 points a game (best in the league) and 377.2 yards per game (10th in the league) this year - is just weird.
I can't believe anyone could be that stupid.

He's just a troll needing attention. He doesn't even talk smack, just calls people names. How inventive.

Jets fans, Colts fans, Raiders fans 18 years ago, all understand football and are proud of their teams. Trolls either don't have a team or are ashamed of it. There's probably a reason why all of Keyboard Klown's posts knock the Pats and never talk about his own team. Football fans love to talk about their teams, and after free agency and the draft, everyone thinks that, their team has improved even if they haven't (Hello, Hogfarmer). Jets fans are a special case as their recent history of mismanagement makes Job look like the luckiest guy in history.

Look at you dorks talking about me but not the post I made..

It's so comical that you can't discuss the topic.. while being obsessed with hitching about me. Yeah Iits so stupid. Spacey.. keep doing it.. it's awesome.. !)

BS fly ... After sniffing multiple piles of shyt.. he smells like a boardie troll dork ... Haha ..watch them go..:domORIGINAL::dbanana:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back