Demarius Thomas drafted by McDaniels

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can get 4 catches for the jets , but less from Brady with Edelman and Gordon? Oh I forgot since the offense with MCD (see playcalling thread) blows right now, maybe you're right. But size and experience are huge in the red zone or possession type plays. Especially if you're not the primary focus of a defense and get the #3 defender every week or zone coverage.

You can click on the highlights of last week's game and a couple of his catches were on there. He's better than you think . The trade was obviously timed to try and get something since there was a dimwitted perception of a surplus.

Like I said the homerdorky takes on this thread can be really interesting if Thomas has a good game and a productive season. We shall see. popcorn

Jakobi Meyers performed better than DT last night and for the year so far.

For the year:
DThomas. 21 targets, 12 rec, 60%, 150 yds, 0 tds, 18% drop rate, QBR 54.3
JMeyers.. 13 targets, 12 rec, 92%, 167 yds, 0 tds, 0% drop rate, QBR 120.0

BTW, I think it's cute that you're trying to teach me about what makes a good WR.

https://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2002722&postcount=1

Read some of the thread. You may learn something.

For the year:

BTW, I think it's cute that you're trying to teach me about what makes a good WR.

Cute in a mouth breathing window licker kind of way?

Yeah.

Look, the special bus. Why’s Coolade in a helmet?

For the year:

Oh yeah those stats are so conclusive.. do you boardie bitches know how to disagree without sucking each other off ? Hahaha.. I don't agree so what? I think the bigger more experienced guy is better in the red zone .

Plus you dimwits don't acknowledge the difference of QB\ wr relative to the defense being played and vice versa.

This cute little board is comical. Keep going though this is fun..:domORIGINAL:

Oh yeah those stats are so conclusive.. do you boardie bitches know how to disagree without sucking each other off ? Hahaha.. I don't agree so what? I think the bigger more experienced guy is better in the red zone .

Plus you dimwits don't acknowledge the difference of QB\ wr relative to the defense being played and vice versa.

Hush, dear. The grownups are talking.

Didn't I see you over on the quantum mechanics forum explaining path integrals
to Richard Feynman?

So tell me, did you read ANY of that thread? I'm guessing not based on your childish response.

For the year:
Perfect 5-5 last night, and 4-4 last week. 2-3 of those were also on less-than-perfect throws from Brady.

To me, this progress has been the most encouraging positive on the offensive side of the ball over the past 2 weeks.

Regardless of the stats, there's an obvious difference in separation that Meyers gets versus DT. If not for the desperation grab by the DB on Meyers he would have had a line of 100+ yards and a TD. He also drew that holding call in the end zone that would have been a TD as well. This kid looks to have a high ceiling.

Regardless of the stats, there's an obvious difference in separation that Meyers gets versus DT. If not for the desperation grab by the DB on Meyers he would have had a line of 100+ yards and a TD. He also drew that holding call in the end zone that would have been a TD as well. This kid looks to have a high ceiling.

So with Sanu coming, unless Gordon is hurt worse than we know, who sits? My guess is they basically red shirt Harry.

So with Sanu coming, unless Gordon is hurt worse than we know, who sits? My guess is they basically red shirt Harry.

Red shirting Harry at this point would be tough since he now counts as one of the two IR activations. Why let him start practicing just to keep him on IR and losing that spot?

The Pats currently have 4 active TE's, I see one of them going, perhaps the kid who was brought in this week to fill a spot.

You’re kind of like a minotaur, except instead of the head of a bull you have the head of an enormous penis.

I don't see this unless Harry gets injured again. The kid's a 1st round pick and 1st round picks play and are expected to play well. I've been told he's been a beast in practices. The addition of Sanu may lower his reps but Sanu can also mentor Harry, both being big inside (or outside) receivers.

He's a clown engineer...very serious stuff.

And a doctor too.

Exactly... Better than being resident troll bitch , for example.

But the thread about Thomas is morphing into how Meyers is better. Meyers is definitely a nice young prospect with great hands. But you can't make broad judgements based on a few catches against jets or giants. Just like making conclusions on Thomas against the pats D is not possible either.

The irony is pats received a 6 th rounder in trade, which basically is what Meyers is. Fascinating..:thumb:

Once again the purpose of the thread is to watch the facts evolve week to week and see if the opinions and posted takes play out... As if you can draw conclusions now.. LMAO. Although the competition and game plans can morph the results into a mixed bag. Basically the next few weeks will tell us more and the final story is the playoffs. We shall see.

It's the same as my other threads on JG/JB and the OC. It's on going... Week to week.

Also.. the dorky boardie boys will attempt to become piles of turds ... Yaaah,. Watch them post their diarrhea.. it's fun. Haha popcorn

I don't see this unless Harry gets injured again. The kid's a 1st round pick and 1st round picks play and are expected to play well. I've been told he's been a beast in practices. The addition of Sanu may lower his reps but Sanu can also mentor Harry, both being big inside (or outside) receivers.
That's the way it seems to be shaking out.

Edelman
Dorsett
Sanu
Harry
Meyers

Lots of overlapping but each has individual strengths. With halfway decent OLine play, I think the offense will gel by Thanksgiving, and isn't that what BB is always looking for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back