DenverNative

Michigan Dave

NATIONAL CHAMPION.
Reaction score
You are so awesome. Thank you so much for blessing us with our presence on our board. We are very fortunate to have someone of your quick wit and high intellect providing us with a diverse perspective on the National Football League.

I'm super excited for your continued participation on Patriots Planet and am eagerly anticipating your next post. Go Broncos!!!!!!!

Just in case some people are unclear on the concept. This thread? THAT is trolling. Hope this helps.

THE GREAT CLAREMONSTER HAS SPOKEN!!!

Consider it Planet Law! Thank you SOOOO much for explaining the interwebs to us simpletons!

gavel.jpg

Well, we HAD been their bitch for a lot of years. Tebow and Manning may have corrected that, however.

Brady's record against my Broncos is abysmal. No way he wins in MILE HIGH. Especially since we got Manning now who is the BEST EVER QB.

You are so awesome. Thank you so much for blessing us with our presence on our board. We are very fortunate to have someone of your quick wit and high intellect providing us with a diverse perspective on the National Football League.

I'm super excited for your continued participation on Patriots Planet and am eagerly anticipating your next post. Go Broncos!!!!!!!

Let's just quit playing!

mqdefault.jpg

Only the woman college trainer who Peyton stuck his ball in the face of has been blessed with that. He force fed her them, sort of Rothlisberger style but she took the money, moved on and forgot about it until Peyton open up the story again and it became <strike>pubic<\strike>... I mean public.

Only the woman college trainer who Peyton stuck his ball in the face of has Ben blessed with that. He force fed her them, sort of Rothlisberger style but she took the money, moved on and forgot about it until Peyton open up the story again and it became <strike>pubic<\strike>... I mean public.

SHE WAS SO LUCKY!!!!!

#Jealousy

Back