Denvernatives mega-thread about the Bucking Bronco's

The slut got shipped out. This weekend is starting on a great note.:toast:

can this whole thread be moved to the asylum? It's freaking AFCC weekend and a Donkey thread doesn't need to be polluting the board?

Anyone agree?

kthxbye

can this whole thread be moved to the asylum? It's freaking AFCC weekend and a Donkey thread doesn't need to be polluting the board?

Anyone agree?

kthxbye

I second this.

Mkayseeya
Posted via Mobile Device

Kindly refrain from altering my user title, thx. :poke:

You have accused me for the last time. I did nothing to your user title yet you assume I did because I said you have the right to post here. Screw it your rights are now limited...

I'll never tell who did it.

smiley_snicker.gif

The Tribe has spoken.

Mikie took your torch.
Posted via Mobile Device

You have accused me for the last time. I did nothing to your user title yet you assume I did because I said you have the right to post here. Screw it your rights are now limited... Like in the polar express, just before the jolly guy takes off.. THE FIRST GIFT OF CHRISTMAS this jolly guy Gives the wonderful members of the planet

THE FIRST ASSCLOWN OF 2013

Hooray. Party. Dance. Douchewaffle. Rumplemans101

First of all, I flagged where my posts were altered and wasn't told anything about it being remedied. Secondly, my user title was altered, I made it known what happened and wasn't told anything about it being remedied. You did brush off my complaint about it and obviously didn't give a rat's ass which would lead most people to think you probably knew who did it at bare minimum and didn't care, OR that you did it yourself. By your own actions by what you have openly admitted to doing with my profile, I now know that you indeed have enough admin access here to do just what I suspected you were doing. You've not only changed my user title and profile picture but also removed the options to allow me to change them back. You've also disabled by Edit Signature option. For the record: A picture of the Barrel Man (RIP) is not an insult. Try harder, you buffoon.

Suffice it to say for anyone on this forum that doesn't have a gigantic log up their assholes, that if anything of any type appears anywhere in my posts or user profile that is insulting of myself or my team, I didn't put it there. You can thank your spectacular cronyist, power-abusing mod staff for that.

This place is so classless they managed to drive out the founder of the forum itself. Kudos, geniuses. I regret that I've just fresh run out of MENSA apps for you all. Damn.

I second this.

Mkayseeya
Posted via Mobile Device

It's unfortunate that this forum allows catty females to have such free reign here. I don't think I was here 5 minutes before you in specific began talking down to me from your lofty pedestal as you were already with other posters, and then your discovering I'm a female only seems to have thrown fuel on the fire. If I want examples of walking stereotypes of catty females, I'll be sure to think of you and PFL. I'd suggest the situation could be remedied with some hormonal treatments and possibly some box training. Your territorial spraying is way out of hand. (Why do your posts keep saying Posted via Mobile Device? Should we care? Please don' tell me you do that to show off.)

I'd suggest PatriotsPlanet Forums could do itself a favor by employing 5 Ways to Discourage Cat Spraying

64qmug.jpg

:facepalm:

You come in here disrespecting US and were the classless ones:rolleyes

You pissed off one of the nicer mods here, One that actually stuck up for you.

I've only gotten accusations and threats from mods. I have no idea what you're talking about.

Funny Mikie stuck up for you in the beginning until you started your BS. Come on now.

DN's first few posts made last year expose her for the troll she is.

First of all, I flagged where my posts were altered and wasn't told anything about it being remedied. Secondly, my user title was altered, I made it known what happened and wasn't told anything about it being remedied. You did brush off my complaint about it and obviously didn't give a rat's ass which would lead most people to think you probably knew who did it at bare minimum and didn't care, OR that you did it yourself. By your own actions by what you have openly admitted to doing with my profile, I now know that you indeed have enough admin access here to do just what I suspected you were doing. You've not only changed my user title and profile picture but also removed the options to allow me to change them back. You've also disabled by Edit Signature option. For the record: A picture of the Barrel Man (RIP) is not an insult. Try harder, you buffoon.

Suffice it to say for anyone on this forum that doesn't have a gigantic log up their assholes, that if anything of any type appears anywhere in my posts or user profile that is insulting of myself or my team, I didn't put it there. You can thank your spectacular cronyist, power-abusing mod staff for that.

This place is so classless they managed to drive out the founder of the forum itself. Kudos, geniuses. I regret that I've just fresh run out of MENSA apps for you all. Damn.
DN, you ignorant poster, I am a mod here so obviously I have access to alter but you fail to notice others taking credit. You also fail to realize I don't give a rats about your issues because you created them when you arrived. Even your good friend SS suggest a change in approach. Too bad you are too stubborn.

As an assclown many of your previous tools are restricted, and the barrel man is a clown, much like yourself.

As for thanks, we don't need it, it is obvious you know too much, I suspect you are an alt or a plant from a different board. One of the few that left and started their own board, am I correct? No need to answer it is quite obvious plus I have super mod power so I am certain it is so.

As for founding member leaving, read the thread, search the topic and find the truth, not some BS folk tale spoketh around ye fire from people who only visit to recruit for the next failed board.

I thank you for exposing yourself as a true assclown, one deserving of the 1st of the year title. Many assclown get released when an ability to stop doing what brought them there to begin with. I hope you enjoy your time here.

It's unfortunate that this forum allows catty females to have such free reign here. I don't think I was here 5 minutes before you in specific began talking down to me from your lofty pedestal as you were already with other posters, and then your discovering I'm a female only seems to have thrown fuel on the fire. If I want examples of walking stereotypes of catty females, I'll be sure to think of you and PFL. I'd suggest the situation could be remedied with some hormonal treatments and possibly some box training. Your territorial spraying is way out of hand. (Why do your posts keep saying Posted via Mobile Device? Should we care? Please don' tell me you do that to show off.)

I'd suggest PatriotsPlanet Forums could do itself a favor by employing 5 Ways to Discourage Cat Spraying

64qmug.jpg

:facepalm:
Go back to from which you came, these are the post that exposes you for whom you really are.

Just so that you don't have the last word here, nobody talked down to you until you starting posting a ridiculous amount of ridiculously benign posts in every single thead on our forum without getting a feel for it, without understanding the lay of the land, and without figuring out that the football forum is not for stupid little fluffy one-liners like you were posting, again, in every single thread.

Sooooo, some people tried to explain that to you. What happened? You continued.

Andddd, some people tried to explain that we don't take well to whining about officiating, especially after your team is dead and buried. What happened? You continued to talk about the officiating and about your team.

Thennn, some people tried to explain to you that we don't care about what you call cheating, mainly because anyone with real football knowledge would know that what the Ravens did wasn't cheating, plus we didn't care because you were one and done and we were onto our next game.

Alsoooo, some people tried to explain that you were an attention whore, plain and simple, and where I am pretty transparent about saying things like this, you thought I was being hostile. Not hostile, dear, just sick of you mucking up every thread with your "LOOK AT ME!!!! LOOK AT ME!!!"

And to sum up, we have a lot of people from other teams that come here, and we get along just fine with them. You, on the other hand, didn't take the suggestions and instead got pissy about it, calling the women, who saw right through you from day one, by the way, condascending names, and have continued to do so as exhibited by your last post.

Whatever. I could give a shit. You and your playmates can go talk about us somewhere else. Also, you aren't as smart as you think you are, and you're boring as hell.

See ya, babe.

Back