Did God create lesbians?

Minus the placenta, which I ate. FTW. :coffee:

Meat!!!!

:dbanana:

Is it, technically, meat? No muscle in the placenta. It's more like human tofu. :shrug:

Jesus H Christ way to screw up a thread you two

So your husband is this guy?

long-tongue.jpg

I guess you hadnt heard, they dont do that ish

Guys I knew in the military

I aint no damn miner

ROFL

Simple question, no poll.

Did God create lesbians? If so, what was his purpose for doing so? To test the sinners or to give males masturbation material?

If Satan created lesbians because he's evil, why doesn't God do something about it?

He did, but only the hot ones who only "experiment" and still love dick.

Box...I sin for a living but consider myself someone who helps the needy, tries to do the correct thing and all that other shit you are supposed to do to be a good person - if that isn't enough I guess I will never be what others feel is a good christian :shrug: oh well

I have had a beer or two with the local collar, there is nothing wrong with that at all. it was a pleasant surprise to be with him off duty - you learn more about the man behind teh alter and respect him more.

as for the dia-beet-us-down - that some serious stuff...you take care young man
I don't know much about your career as a gigolo and Chippendale dancer (though I understand, I truly do), but the Apostle Paul's letter to the Galatians (Chap 5) does address how the Grace of God comes not through works but through Christ. As we exercise that faith we find God has prepared good works for us to do - through those works we act more like Christ. There isn't a "good" Christian, there's just Christians living their faith. As men and women we are sinful, but as believers in Christ we are 'of Christ' and continue His mission - which winds up being all that shit we do to help those in need and to treat others as we would like to be treated - funny how that works. :shrug:

I was outside the church when I retired, had been for 30-some odd years, and I wanted nothing to do with the painful troubles my family was relating within their church. Eventually they reached a crisis point where there was another "pruning" (Christ's parable about pruning a vine to help it grow healthy fruit) and they grew too small to support a full time Pastor. My sneaky mother asked me to help the vacancy Pastor with some computer issues, so he and I would meet for breakfast or lunch and discuss things, which led to friendship, and by his example, I again found myself in the church. Sharing a meal or beer with the Pastor or Priest is not to be sneezed at, the Bible teaches us that we should encourage one another in our faith - hard to do that when we avoid our fellow Christians at church or Bible study or just a beer together watching the Pats. Thus, we can safely say it's okay for Jh to have a beer or two, Christ isn't judging her drink, but her faith or lack thereof - I wouldn't mind having a beer with Jh, though the damned old billy goat in me would be undoubtedly be encouraging my sinful nature! :banghead:

:toast:

I'm a tried and true atheist but if God created hawt lesbians I might reconsider my position. :toast:

Did God create lesbians....no. He created humans. Evil thoughts turned them. But you don't care about that.

Evil is killing innocent people,raping children,kidnapping, etc not eating pussy...:coffee:

I fancy myself a religious person but no way do I think being gay is even close to the above mentioned stuff.

Back