Divisional Round - Chiefs at Patriots 1/16 4:35pm (CBS)

rofl

Interesting. It works after a sentence, but not standing alone (above). ROFL , <- See?

That's why I stared using the coffee guy all those years ago. Using the ROFL tag doesn't work if it is by itself because, I believe, a post requires some lower case letters, and if none are there it makes everything lower case.

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

Rofl

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

ROFL

:coffee:

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

Yup. That's why.

"The script is written" is what Boomer said.

Let's hope not, because we've all got a good idea how Rodger's script would end up

That's why I stared using the coffee guy all those years ago. Using the ROFL tag doesn't work if it is by itself because, I believe, a post requires some lower case letters, and if none are there it makes everything lower case.

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

Rofl

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

ROFL

:coffee:

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

Yup. That's why.

Thanks. :coffee:

I started a new one by request. Use whichever you like. The other one has some of the pregame lineups

Sent from my Enigma Device

Good game, guys. Alex doesn't have what it takes to win this.

Alex Smith is now 3-39-1 when the opponent scores 24+

And people wonder why I hate him so much.

12485951_1053663267989917_1394646013634820836_o.jpg

The Pats played a good game. You guys should be proud.

The Chiefs make some crucial mistakes that killed any chance of making it interesting in the end. Davis's fumble, no adjustments on defense, horrific clock management.

I think the Chiefs have a majority of the personnel to get to the big game, but their situational coaching and execution is lacking.

Smith is what he is. Can't put the game on him fully because he isn't capable.

Please destroy the Donks next week. I'm talking "Nothing but a grease spot left" raping.

Happy Hunting.

Accidentally posted this in the other thread.

Back