Divisional Round Games

Clueless girl is still clueless

hqdefault.jpg

View: https://twitter.com/brittanylynne8/status/1485814409846996992

She sprays champagne all over people below her, including children, in cold weather and doesn't understand why people would be upset.

crop

ugh she's horrendous. i also 🙄🙄🙄 at la giz when she always realizes the camera is on her and starts waving, etc like sunday. attention whores.

Surely he can do better than that???? She's a right munter.
i don't know what a munter is, but i like the sound it contains!
sadly, i see it often. great guy with asshole girl. asshole guy with great girl( though this is less common in my experience). i just don't get it. 🤷‍♀️

ugh she's horrendous. i also 🙄🙄🙄 at la giz when she always realizes the camera is on her and starts waving, etc like sunday. attention whores.
The responses to her Tweet is so ridiculous, if she wasn't married to PH they'd be bashing the shit out of her for spraying champagne on those people below her. For someone that supposedly owns her own business/clothing line/women's soccer team she sure doesn't act like a mature adult. If PH doesn't do something to get her right that marriage isn't going to last long at all. Reading those posts reminds me why I left Twatter last year, one of the best decisions ever.

Last edited:
i don't know what a munter is, but i like the sound it contains!
sadly, i see it often. great guy with asshole girl. asshole guy with great girl( though this is less common in my experience). i just don't get it. 🤷‍♀️
Kermit must be a Simp... :coffee:

The responses to her Tweet is so ridiculous, if she wasn't married to PH they'd be bashing the shit out of her for spraying champagne on those people below her. For someone that supposedly owns her own business/clothing line/women's soccer team she sure doesn't act like a mature adult. If PH doesn't do something to get her right that marriage isn't going to last long at all. Reading those posts reminds me why I left Twatter last year, one of the best decisions ever.
It depends on who you follow on Twitter. There's a LOT of great channels on there. I could see it being really bad though, if you follow sports and celebs only. There's good and bad in everything.

My proposal would be to make the team that scored first to go for two then give the opposing team one possession to match.
So what happens when Team A scores the TD, misses the deuce, and Team B scores and makes the PAT?

she laid down with a man and got pregnant (AMAZINGLY RIGHT AFTER THE BIG CONTRACT!)and is set for life for opening her legs for 3 minutes or whatever. if that ain't the very definition of doing what she wants and coming up roses, i don't know what is!

Man, I feel for PH for having to put up with that but nobody's fault but his.

she laid down with a man and got pregnant (AMAZINGLY RIGHT AFTER THE BIG CONTRACT!)and is set for life for opening her legs for 3 minutes or whatever. if that ain't the very definition of doing what she wants and coming up roses, i don't know what is!
I heard it was 4 minutes.

It's about the only smart thing that she ever did... :coffee:

I have given this almost 5 minutes of thought. Because the players are tired after playing a full game, play an 8 minute OT period. Both teams should be able to get the ball during that time. Even if the team who wins the cion toss gets a FG, they can still win if the other team does not score.
LOL, I doubt you were saying that 2019 but yeah, a period needs to be played ,not just a possession. I think more like 12 minutes because a team just like the Patriots could control the clock for 8 minutes.

Back