Do Black Girls Taste Different?

I'm thinking there are 3 options here:

1. mrblaze's account got hacked.

2. mrblaze was teh uber drunk when he posted this.

3. mrblaze just really is a total assclown.

Re: Re: Do Black Girls Taste Different?

Dolphin22 on 12-23-2007 at 10:41 AM said:
Pal, your in the wrong forum !!!

ROFL no...he got clowned....:D hope everythings alright with you 22......and Merry Christmas.......:)

SteelerFan87 on 12-23-2007 at 03:59 PM said:
3. mrblaze just really is a total assclown.

Ding, ding, ding!!! You have won 10 Patriots Planet points young man!

Yes, the flavor is far from the caulk that your familiar with....and you wont get that ball bruise on your chin!

Ask Dawsonsdouchebag...he'll give you all sorts of tips on ball bruising.

MrBlaze, I really hope you realize what a peice of shit you are....

all I can ask is why?

use booze as an excuse and it may be time to lay off the booze

Danny Boy® on 12-23-2007 at 10:22 PM said:

Yes, the flavor is far from the caulk that your familiar with....and you wont get that ball bruise on your chin!

Ask Dawsonsdouchebag...he'll give you all sorts of tips on ball bruising.

Danny Boy can help you out with horse cocks...he is very experienced there.

Dawsonstouchbac on 12-23-2007 at 11:56 PM said:
Danny Boy can help you out with horse cocks...he is very experienced there.
Jeez,Dawsonsatouchhole..you have sooooo many people who love you here.....I can see why you wouldnt want to leave.......I know,I know,they dont allow you over on the Browns boards.....Kraft paid them to bann you of course...he didnt want you sharing your ball knowledge with them.....ROFL ROFL

gunrunner on 12-24-2007 at 10:33 AM said:
Jeez,Dawsonsatouchhole..you have sooooo many people who love you here.....I can see why you wouldnt want to leave.......I know,I know,they dont allow you over on the Browns boards.....Kraft paid them to bann you of course...he didnt want you sharing your ball knowledge with them.....ROFL ROFL

little danny boy has it coming to him...you know what I mean little danny boyROFL ROFL ROFL

you know, there are plenty of forums that would entertain this seriously so why would Mr. Little Dick choose to come here?

ps- I think mrblaze a Jets fan.

I'd love to be able to answer the troll's question, but I've only dated white women. However, since I am ever helpful, I volunteer to perform fellatio on both Halle Berry and Rachel Nichols and report back. Just to be thorough, I will also include Kelly Hu in my experiment. If necessary I am also willing to further analyze ethnic groups by comparing women from Greece, Italy, France, Spain, and other Mediterranean countries. I think I also need to examine a subset of U.K. women (England, Scotland, Ireland). This research might literally take decades.

I'm a giver. What can I say. I promise, I'll lick this question. :rolleyes: :D

I'd love to be able to answer the troll's question, but I've only dated white women. However, since I am ever helpful, I volunteer to perform fellatio on both Halle Berry and Rachel Nichols and report back. Just to be thorough, I will also include Kelly Hu in my experiment. If necessary I am also willing to further analyze ethnic groups by comparing women from Greece, Italy, France, Spain, and other Mediterranean countries. I think I also need to examine a subset of U.K. women (England, Scotland, Ireland). This research might literally take decades.

I'm a giver. What can I say. I promise, I'll lick this question. :rolleyes: :D

perform fellatio, huh? I didn't know Halle Berry and Rachel Nichols were she-males.

LOL, Annihilus never thought he'd see this thread again!

ColonelAngus.jpeg

Back