Dobson back?

Gumpboy45

Reaction score
I have to wonder if they held Dobson out of the colts Game just to give him another week. Knowing the plan was to run the ball maybe they figured they would be fine with what they had? we all know that this week if the running game cant produce early we may be forced to throw. Thats assuming the D gives up points early. (Not saying that will be the case)

Hasn't KT been cleared too? It would be nice to have our full arsenal.

If he had a concussion, wouldn't they have to wait until thursday to clear him to play in the game?

Good news. Hope he's ready to go.

It was reported today that Dobson was back practicing and that is good news. Pats secondary and run D will be very much tested on Sat by Broncos. If the overall D can do a good job on Peyton's O, then Pats has an even up chance of winning.

The Pats run O is better than Broncos, imho, and that may be the difference, as it was last week. This game really may could come down to which team has the ball last at the end and I hope it is in TFB's hands for the W. Go Pats :thumb:

It was reported today that Dobson was back practicing and that is good news. Pats secondary and run D will be very much tested on Sat by Broncos. If the overall D can do a good job on Peyton's O, then Pats has an even up chance of winning.

The Pats run O is better than Broncos, imho, and that may be the difference, as it was last week. This game really may could come down to which team has the ball last at the end and I hope it is in TFB's hands for the W. Go Pats :thumb:

I guess the question is though, is the pats run game better against the Denver defense, than the Denver run game against the pats defense.

I have to wonder if they held Dobson out of the colts Game just to give him another week. Knowing the plan was to run the ball maybe they figured they would be fine with what they had? we all know that this week if the running game cant produce early we may be forced to throw. Thats assuming the D gives up points early. (Not saying that will be the case)
Good point.
Or maybe Dobson is going to have to take snaps at Punter or QB? OMGZPANICMODE :cool:

I guess the question is though, is the pats run game better against the Denver defense, than the Denver run game against the pats defense.

I really feel like NE can take advantage of the Denver D how ever they want to. We all know both teams have had major injuries on D but i think the NE depth is tops in the league.

I really feel like NE can take advantage of the Denver D how ever they want to. We all know both teams have had major injuries on D but i think the NE depth is tops in the league.

The depth has been amazing, but now we are playing with that depth, if not for the depth we would have been in trouble, but there is no more depth now, nobody else can get injured in these next games.

The depth has been amazing, but now we are playing with that depth, if not for the depth we would have been in trouble, but there is no more depth now, nobody else can get injured in these next games.

I agree with that. I guess what i was saying I feel very good about NE Offense VS Denver's Defense. I truly feel bradys has a big advantage. I think manning will do ok Vs NE's D but i thinks we can make some plays to help the Offense out.

Look at the SD game last week, Manning should have thrown 3 picks if they would have held onto the ball

I agree with that. I guess what i was saying I feel very good about NE Offense VS Denver's Defense. I truly feel bradys has a big advantage. I think manning will do ok Vs NE's D but i thinks we can make some plays to help the Offense out.

Look at the SD game last week, Manning should have thrown 3 picks if they would have held onto the ball

Honestly, and it will sound strange coming from me to say this, but I hope it does not have to come down to a strong passing attack or we might be in trouble, I am not sure we have the horses. I would feel a lot better if Gronk was here.

Depends.......If we play a base 4-3, I'd say our run D is better, but many are thinking we go nickel/dime most of the game (same strategy as our 1st meeting) to take away Pey Pey. I agree with the nickle/dime strategy......if it ain't broke don't fix it.

Depends.......If we play a base 4-3, I'd say our run D is better, but many are thinking we go nickel/dime most of the game (same strategy as our 1st meeting) to take away Pey Pey. I agree with the nickle/dime strategy......if it ain't broke don't fix it.

I say same strategy also. i think our front 4 is now better then it was then with silga. Also the speed of collins will be better then a limping spikes. Even though spikes is a monster hitting the line. I say rush 4 play the pass and dare then to run. Pick spots to blitz sometimes and lets see what happens.

BB needs to find out where they got that supersized helmet for Welker. See if he could get 2 for Thompkins & Collie. Even last week Thompkins was barely used. I think he saw 2 targets before he was knocked out.

That's deep. :coffee:

Back