Dolphins Trolls

You said you'd be back. Where are you?

3rd lowest rushing yards in franchise history for Miami tonight. Good work.

Quit in the 4th quarter. Better work.

Nice ****ing team you've got there. Master Motivator at coach. All those players who could start on the Patriots. And my personal ****ing favorite....RYAN TANNEHILL AFC PLAYER OF THE WEEK! ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
Usual classless rhetoric from a Pats fan. Congratulations. Pats won, Dolphins lost. You won your Superbowl. This is behind us and we are looking to Buffalo. Adios muchacho.

Usual classless rhetoric from a Pats fan. Congratulations. Pats won, Dolphins lost. You won your Superbowl. This is behind us and we are looking to Buffalo. Adios muchacho.

It makes perfect sense that a Dolphins fan wouldn't know when the Superbowl is played, if you stop to think about it. :coffee:

You've no room to talk when it comes to being classy. Go back to your dungeon, bottom dweller.

that game was played last February. This was a mid-season game against a division opponent.

...oh, and fvck you all to hell...

We got spanked bro. I knew it wasn't going to be pretty. You guys are lucky to be fans of a great organization like the Patriots. Closest i've come to expeirencing anything like you guys have is with my Heat, and yet they aren't even as close to being as good as the Pats.
Well, we weren't always lucky to be Patriots fans, but like you most of us are fans of our team in good times and bad.

Too bad about Wake. Achilles tears are evil and often career ending. It'd be too bad. I remember the head on shot of Wake laying on this stomach, not in pain but just waiting. He knew it was bad and waited for trainers. That was harder to take than watching a player writhe in pain. Kind of fatalistic. Anyway, I hope he plays again.

Good luck next week against the Bills

Well, we weren't always lucky to be Patriots fans, but like you most of us are fans of our team in good times and bad.

Too bad about Wake. Achilles tears are evil and often career ending. It'd be too bad. I remember the head on shot of Wake laying on this stomach, not in pain but just waiting. He knew it was bad and waited for trainers. That was harder to take than watching a player writhe in pain. Kind of fatalistic. Anyway, I hope he plays again.

Good luck next week against the Bills

Wake injury is devastating. I think last night was the last time we'll see him in miami dolphins uniform. 33 years old coming off an achilies injury with a high cap number......

Wake injury is devastating. I think last night was the last time we'll see him in miami dolphins uniform. 33 years old coming off an achilies injury with a high cap number......

That just means the Patriots will pick him up cheap and he will have 14 sacks next year. It does suck for Wake to go down like this, the guy wasn't the best DE but he could get to the QB.

I think the cheating thing is just to rub it in to you guys because we have nothing right now for you. A lot of us were expecting a totally different team to show up, but that team that played last night felt like the first 4 games of the year. If that is how they go to Buffalo and play, looks like we will be looking for a head coach.

Our goal was to win 2 out of the next 3 to get above .500 and have a chance for the wildcard. Its been a long drought since we had a playoff birth.

That just means the Patriots will pick him up cheap and he will have 14 sacks next year. It does suck for Wake to go down like this, the guy wasn't the best DE but he could get to the QB.

I think the cheating thing is just to rub it in to you guys because we have nothing right now for you. A lot of us were expecting a totally different team to show up, but that team that played last night felt like the first 4 games of the year. If that is how they go to Buffalo and play, looks like we will be looking for a head coach.

Our goal was to win 2 out of the next 3 to get above .500 and have a chance for the wildcard. Its been a long drought since we had a playoff birth.

You should beat the Bills who are a bigger mess. If you don't then yeah, season over and time for a new HC.

Are SB ROFL. That is in feb you were just practice.

No, to us this was just a game. You were the one (along with that Dan-is-the-Man guy/girl) who were so hyped to play an October game.

I was surprised to see that some Fins Fans accused the Pats of trying to embarrass them. Not so. The Pats just have a killer instinct. They don't stop as long as their opponent's mangled body is still twitching. Your team should try it

You should watch this video to understand. Just substiture 'women' with 'fans' to complete the football comparison:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wEpsVSdtfcc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

But I'm sure your girl was happy :toast:

quoted the wrong post, but yeah

We scored 82 points the past 2 games against Texans & Titans. Campbell has turned the season around. Then you faced the pats . Got embarrassed in prime time .

BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAH ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Our Super Bowl is the ACTUAL SUPER BOWL.

Your Super Bowl was last night, and you got shitkicked up and down the field, and your team quit in the 4th quarter.

Solo Tackles last night:

Tannehill - 1
Suh - 0

:coffee:

(PS, Buffalo is going to beat the dogshit out of you again, and your season will be over)

unless you make the playoffs, expect a new HC. That is a big jump and while he may be a HC down the road, as Bill Parcels felt, he is not ready just yet.

Good luck against the Bills, they suck.

Back