Dolphins

Dafalcs34

Reaction score
It cracks me up all the talk that they thought they where gonna be playing for the division in week 17. What a joke, just a garbage team in every aspect. If your a fins fan on here reading this. Take your garbage team and keep it moving. You are a disgrace. Keep living in fantasy land

It cracks me up all the talk that they thought they where gonna be playing for the division in week 17. What a joke, just a garbage team in every aspect. If your a fins fan on here reading this. Take your garbage team and keep it moving. You are a disgrace. Keep living in fantasy land

raw

They're not bad but they're not great. Buffalo level.

They're not bad but they're not great. Buffalo level.

They're better than Cleveland and San Francisco, and Phillip Rivers threw 41 INTs against them in a game they tried to lose. This team won't finish above .500.

I think Buffalo are a lot better. McCoy is one of the best players in the league, Taylor is a better QB and overall, they're just a better team.

I think Buffalo are a lot better. McCoy is one of the best players in the league, Taylor is a better QB and overall, they're just a better team.

If Buffalo had a coach, they'd be dangerous.

'fins and bills are mediocre (one game either side of .500)

Jets are probably better than there record, but are still looking up at mediocre.

This same post could have been made each year for the last 15 or so, and probably can continue for 5 more seasons.

Jets are terrible @ QB but otherwise have potential to be a decent team.

Buffalo has all the tools and none of the coaching.

Miami has some talent but is missing other ingredients that make a winner.

I feel like we have this conversation every year about the Dolphins and the Texans.

They were so happy about their winning streak. I actually live with a dolphin fan and he was depressed Sunday. I tried to tell him Miami never beats the Ravens

Back