dropKickMurphy placed on IR: Foot Broken Off in Ass

Oh, man! Reading your thread title scared the crap outta me! You owe me a new set of undies! :thwak:

Actually, I just found out yesterday, that there is another Gronkowski in the NFL. And did someone say that there is yet another? Wow! Good football genes in that family, eh? I'll never forget how he donned a friggin' helmet (rather than a baseball cap), after we drafted him! Now, that is a real football player or what?!
I knew that we'd get great things outta him. :)

Oh, man! Reading your thread title scared the crap outta me! You owe me a new set of undies! :thwak:

Actually, I just found out yesterday, that there is another Gronkowski in the NFL. And did someone say that there is yet another? Wow! Good football genes in that family, eh? I'll never forget how he donned a friggin' helmet (rather than a baseball cap), after we drafted him! Now, that is a real football player or what?!
I knew that we'd get great things outta him. :)

3 Gronks.

Pats, Broncos, and Cowboys each get a Gronk.

It's not easy to stick a foot in one's own ass, but DKM is up for the challenge.

I think that every time he makes a brilliant, classy post as he did today in the Babalu thread, he feels a need to remind us who he really is by doing one like this instant gem.

Just to, you know, balance things out.

:shrug:

It's not easy to stick a foot in one's own ass, but DKM is up for the challenge.

I think that every time he makes a brilliant, classy post as he did today in the Babalu thread, he feels a need to remind us who he really is by doing one like this instant gem.

Are we still allowed to use 'classy' in a sentence after Sandy McInjured redefined the word a few years ago? It's all very confusing.

DKM is clearly firmly rooted in balance, as opposed to his unbalanced cousins, but that's another story. :choices:

yin_yang_tree.png

Are we still allowed to use 'classy' in a sentence after Sandy McInjured redefined the word a few years ago? It's all very confusing.

Oh, I thought of other adjectives for that post such as maudlin, contrived and even softer-than-puppy-shit, but I decided to be upbeat based on the serious subject matter he was commenting on.

I almost told him that I was proud of him, he showed real maturity and all that, but I absolutely knew that had I done so he would make me regret it in record time.

I got a chuckle out of the title change.

Those that took my practical joke in stride..... :toast: I won't complain when you get me back

Those that didn't... Sorry for any undue angst that I caused. From now on I'll try to be sensitive to the fact that some people take this shit as a matter of life and death.

Those that took my practical joke in stride..... :toast: I won't complain when you get me back

Those that didn't... Sorry for any undue angst that I caused. From now on I'll try to be sensitive to the fact that some people take this shit as a matter of life and death.
Never apologize Mr. Coehill, it's a sign of weakness.

wayne-john-photo-john-wayne-6206339.jpg

what about me...the guy who has you on Ignore

Reminds me of Oprah giving away cars.

I'll take a Gronk if there is a spare :)

There is another who is in MLB and another one who is in college/high school (not sure which) and is supposed to be the best of the bunch. You could probably get your hooks in that one.

There is another who is in MLB and another one who is in college/high school (not sure which) and is supposed to be the best of the bunch. You could probably get your hooks in that one.
What position :coffee:

Besides the Gronk Bros, there are a bunch of other [...]kowskis in the NFL.

They all got me on ignore, too.

Back